West Brom (h) post-match thread

Jesus will never be good enough to replace Aguero despite the good will he gets for his off the ball runs. He just doesn’t provide a credible threat to the opposition. I genuinely forgot he was playing several times throughout the game. Even in those last 10 minutes he was absolutely no where. Aguero seemed to have no trouble getting into positions though and offered more in that period than Jesus did in the whole game.

These forwards couldn't finish a childs fucking jigsaw. Absolutely hopeless game after game.

Get the inverted wingers to fuck, doesn't work, and bring a second striker on before the 80th fucking minute.

Sterling needs to spend more time on the training field on his ahitw finishing and less time with politicals and commercial adverts. Fucking piss poor all season. Mahrez is worse. And Bernardo is worse still. Only winger that looks remotely worth his salt this season is Foden.

I tried to be patient with mendy cos injuries are tough and all but holy shit is he abysmal. Two new left backs needed... great ahead of the curve recruitment we’ve got

Gundogan, KDB and Foden the only ones to come out of that with any grace. What on earth has happened to Raz?
Foden was as poor as anyone else. Well maybe not as bad as Cancelo and Mendy but still poor. If I’m honest Gundogan is the only player that can hold his head high after that performance. The only thing I can see making a difference is can the double pivot. Double pivot against WBA ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.