West Brom (h) post-match thread

If Aguero stays for we’ll be ok but other than him we have no goal threat, well apart from Torres who Pep decided wasn’t required at any point tonight!
Sterling and Kev should be sat out for Soton - no one should be picked on reputation alone (as a great manager recently stated)
I couldn't believe Torres didn't get on, the lad looks a natural finisher.

Pep has done big questions to start answering.
Any other manager will be under serious threat so why shouldn't he?
It's been getting worse for 12 months.

Wait until all the players are available they said
Wait until a couple of months into the season they said
It'll click, they're too good to fail they said
Peps playing the long game they said

No excuses. All I'm seeing is turgid, depressing to watch football.
No movement, amateur-like passing, strange team selections with even stranger (if any) substitutions

Our last 3 home games were Burnley, Fulham & West Brom. 3 very poor teams & we didn't play well against one of them. I know we got 7 pts but performance wise, very poor.

A Derby day where not a single blue shirt came out with any credit. Even with no fans, if you can't get up for a Derby, football isn't for you.

It's time for each & every member of playing & support staff to earn their coin. The domestic season is in danger of ending in February if results & performances keep going the way they are.

I'd honestly settle for top 4, just to play in next year's CL as this lot have no chance of winning it to qualify automatically.

Genuinely can’t see where goals are going to come from in this side anymore. Even if we snagged Haaland in the summer we’d never get the ball to him.

Double pivot can get in the bin double quick - especially against West Brom. KDB is looking off the pace and I think it’s because the rest of the team is weighed down by that pissing double pivot.

Defence seems to be progressing - rest of the squad needs a refresh - and Pep needs to use said refreshed squad properly.

I’m listening to their keeper saying “it’s so hard, they have so much quality we really had to dig in but we got there”

well it’s clearly not “that hard” mate, as I have pretty much heard this exact same interview every other game for the last 18 months mate.

Fuck us.

we will get smashed by southampton,and then pep will complain about players being tired.
use the fcuking subs at a better time, play a balanced team with some desire and with at least players who can finish !!!!!
i doubt we will be top 4 this season, but to draw at home to WBA who got battered by Palace is an absolute disgrace. we are a shambles.

Luckily everyone else is dropping points.
The table will look completely different in 3 or 4 games time but it's a real real chore watching us at the minute.

Got a fight on our hands this season, the players need to stop feeling sorry for themselves and start showing that they've got a pair.
It may but most teams will get 3 points against WBA

Ok I am going out on a limb.

We arent getting the rub of the green, but since no fans every team we play are playing with a 11 man defence. No other team has to do this week in week out. Yes it's down to City to break it down, but come on I want to see a game of football , not a training match of attack v defence.

If this was the last few games of the season and WBA were fighting for survival, than I expect that. We are what 11 games and WBA are playing like it's the last game of the season. Ok that's their right.

Yes we arent creating much and are missing Merlin.

Perhaps I just need to go to bed because any City match at the moment is fucking boring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.