West Brom (h) post-match thread

3 years of poor recruitment and stellar players retiring is now costing us. We don't even look like a team anymore. Back to back season wins we played well as a team and if we were struggling a piece of individual brilliance would pull us out of the shit. All that has gone now. The players look devoid of ideas. Pep looks lost on the touchline and no two ways about it, we are in decline at an alarming rate. I can handle dropping points, it happens. But the way we are throwing points away is criminal. No one has the balls to step up to the mantle (like Toure) and grab the game by the scruff of the neck. No one has the leadership (like Kompany) when the chips are down to get a response. No one has the guile (like Silva) to unlock packed defences. It's a mess what we have become and until the recruitment process is overhauled we will continue to free fall!!

I predicted we would put seven past them. I thought this would be it, when it all clicks.
I’m going to bathe in Clorox.
Those days are over mate .....we are worse than ever...probably since that Stoke game at home in peps first season ....dreadful stuff

Pep really needs to up his game, this is getting serious...

Should have brought on Aguero at half time not with quarter of an hour to go.
Should have taken off Rodri (who was utterly ineffective) instead of Foden who offered some energy and creativity.
Should have brought on Torres for Sterling (who has been off it all season)

We look a bang average side, cos we have too many bang average players - Rodri, mendy, Cancelo...not good enough.

I think it is starting to look blatantly obvious by the week that Pep is the main problem with this side. No leadership, no direction, slow in the build up play, lacking individual brilliance, square pegs - round holes, no plan B, no confidence. The list goes on and sadly there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. Let's right off this season as a massive chod!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.