West Brom (h) post-match thread

tenor.gif

Mahrez is a flat track bully and is ideal in these types of games....doesn’t even get five minutes.

Gundogan was the best player.

We need a striker - a tall one that can head it. Pep does not seem to understand crossing and heading can be a great outlet. Something we don’t have. I’ll be honest right now Delap should be an option from the bench for these type of games until we get someone else.

Double Pivot - not sure about it. Would rather have double attacking midfielders if we are playing one up front. Otherwise go two up top - something we probably can’t do with just Aguero and Jesus.

Id like to see Bernardo & De Bruyne in attacking midfield. Then any 4 of Torres, Sterling, Foden, Mahrez on the wing opposition dependent.

1 defensive midfielder. Fernandinho against the better teams, Gundogan/Rodri against those that sit back.

Stones and Dias are the no.1 Partnership at the back. Laporte back up.

Ake I think would be good at left back, especially against the more attacking teams. Didn’t do himself any favours today at centre back. Otherwise Mendy/Cancelo

Right back - Walker

Teams just know how to play against us now, sit back let us pass around have the high possession of the ball then break against our high line. Its simple Leicester did it, Tottenham did it and now west brom i dont know how pep dosent see it? why do we have to play possession football when if you look at the attack we have, its made for counter attacking football. We have the best creator in football apart from Messi in KDB.

McManaman said he would have felt empty if City would have scored in the last minute! Nice and impartial as usual

Mrs watched every game but never says fuck all, tonight she piped up, “fuck me city are bang average, why’s Walker and Laporte not playing”. I honestly had no fucking answer. We were fucking shite and tried to be smart by not playing our best team, was a proper get fucked moment tonight for me, after the derby bollocks and the justification of what’s to come that was utter wank, city, pep taking the piss.

Rodri is absolutely blessed there are no fans in stadium.

the guy needs to leave in January or face getting lynched. Our decline is solely down to his purchase, he’s completely ruined our tempo and shape.

mendy and cancelo were straight awful too.

We’re in trouble.
You’re not wrong but it says more about the recruitment team/Pep than anything. How anyone could look at what Fernandinho had done for us and thought Rodri was an adequate replacement is beyond me. Not even half the player of Fernandinho and I don’t see how he ever will be.

Pep's team selection, and tactics tonight were shocking. Why didn't Laporte play? Why do we need Rodri, and Gundog in midfield against West Brom. Mendy, dear me.
Kevin is getting more, and more frustrated.
Yep, also whats happened to our courage? We have to get into teams when they park the bus, we are so scared of losing the ball we have stopped attacking, poor tactics, poor team selection and lacking courage, wtf has happened?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.