West Brom (h) post-match thread

I was all for the performance at the weekend. A bit of a reset and something to build on.

But I’d suggest we show some ambition a little earlier, at least against bottom half sides at home. This slow, slow, qui.., slow shite doesn’t suit Kev, and I’d rather see Bernardo or Jesus doing a bit of damage, rather than buzzing round like bluebottles without a turd to land on.

Pep will no doubt reflect that if either of the 2 point blank chances had gone in and avoiding the OG would have meant a win

he will ignore yet another defensive line up and insipid performance

Pep has done big questions to start answering.
Any other manager will be under serious threat so why shouldn't he?
It's been getting worse for 12 months.

Wait until all the players are available they said
Wait until a couple of months into the season they said
It'll click, they're too good to fail they said
Peps playing the long game they said

No excuses. All I'm seeing is turgid, depressing to watch football.
No movement, amateur-like passing, strange team selections with even stranger (if any) substitutions

Our last 3 home games were Burnley, Fulham & West Brom. 3 very poor teams & we didn't play well against one of them. I know we got 7 pts but performance wise, very poor.

A Derby day where not a single blue shirt came out with any credit. Even with no fans, if you can't get up for a Derby, football isn't for you.

It's time for each & every member of playing & support staff to earn their coin. The domestic season is in danger of ending in February if results & performances keep going the way they are.

I'd honestly settle for top 4, just to play in next year's CL as this lot have no chance of winning it to qualify automatically.
THIS.

As usual tonight there will be justified ranting at that shit show. The 'keep the faith' mob will emerge later followed closely by the 'we're in transition' brigade. By tomorrow night it will seem this was all part of a Pep masterplan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.