West Brom (h) post-match thread

Maybe someone can help me understand why the pointless Rodri who is supposed to be our record signing is allowed to be on the pitch when we needed one goal with time running out and we had Torres, Bernardo, Mahrez. If that is not cowardice I’d like to know what it is. I mean you are not paying money to use your last sub, c’mon!

Would you see a Klopp needing one goal and folding his arms, remove the blinkers and answer. What about Mourinho?

The biggest problem here IMO is that there is no consequence for being shite. In other clubs there are consequences when managers fail but the gaffer has got his pals high up so why should it matter to him? Perhaps the biggest proof of this point is that he just got awarded with an extension in a very poor performing season. The higher-ups didn’t even think it necessary to wait a little....
If Rodri’s gonna stay on slap him bang up top for crosses, not trying to dink shitty balls in to aguero

I agree. Gundy is far better further up than deep where he’s usually asked to play. He’s got instinct to arrive in the box at the right time.
I agree, think we really need a late runner in the box to "deceive" the back line (six! players on the WB back line tonight), that was how we used to score all the time from wide. Feels like all of our attacks we're "forcing" the ball into traffic and shorter strikers like Jesus and Aguero can't thrive with that.

Have we replaced any of our old guard ? We know kun is on his last legs & still no replacement for him either.

the board & transfers have been a big issue for us. This club should be ruling Europe right now but we have gone backwards for 18 months

Fucking rubbish!

No urgency. No penetration. No desire. No imagination. No threat.

With all the teams above us dropping points and Spurs and Littlewoods playing each other tomorrow, it was a perfect opportunity to close the gap on these around us, but no; once again, we pissed away the chance.

Yes, I know they had ten or 11 men behind the ball for most of the match, but we should be good enough and inventive enough to break teams down. Fucking hell, we’ve had enough years of practice at it and should be up to the task by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.