West Brom Post Match Thread

It's great. Fair fucks to Pep. At least he has the balls to do it. I don't think Pep has been perfect so far, but there are some encouraging signs and I like to think that if backed into a corner he will do the right thing. There is some evidence to suggest he will. We've got a no.10 that we paid a Ukrainian side £1.7m for playing at LB. You've got to enjoy that really... it's a bit weird but inherently fun. As far as im concerned, I don't really care where they play as long as they get on.

Me neither, but what I would hope, is that because Zinchenko has stepped up & done as he has been asked, that Pep will allow him some opportunities at some point, to do his real job.

With each game, he is showing more & more, that he has real talent on the ball. Had that goal shot gone in, last night..

Still, the standard is so high at City, that there is no guarantee Zinchenko will make it in the long run, nor even Diaz or Foden, but it's obvious to anyone, they are good enough to merit the opprtunity.

Pep's one lapse in that regard, has been JFE.

That's back to supposition. We will never know if it would have been a "lapse". Pep was interested in the player last summer, its only the media and several on Bluemoon who perpetuated our interest in January, the club never mentioned JFE. When it comes down to predicting how a 'potential' player would work in our system I will acknowledge Pep's opinion over yours.

Not sure if mentioned as not read all the thread. Last night in injury time Sergio getting really frustrated (but in a good way) at us playing it around at the back. He was like give me the ball I want to score more. Great to see his hunger even in injury time. Legend.

Dirty fuckers, I expected some rough challenges from them and they delivered. There are some backwards managers in the english game who think it's fair game to damage players careers. This needs calling out soon before something really serious happens. I am also hating this attitude coming out that City players are too fast and therefore it is to be expected.

I watched on a channel that wasnt based in this country and what a breath of fresh air, fuck me they love our brand of football around the world, it's only this league and media that have this hatred for City (Which coincidentally manifests in these dangerous tackles). No mention, (not a single one) of how much any of our players cost, no bias. There was recognition for the good play though. Will this country's media ever be able to turn, ffs the allegiances in this countrys media is sooo obvious

Kev motm but could have been Ferny, Aguero, Silva, Otamendi, Walker, Zinchecnko.

That's back to supposition. We will never know if it would have been a "lapse". Pep was interested in the player last summer, its only the media and several on Bluemoon who perpetuated our interest in January, the club never mentioned JFE. When it comes down to predicting how a 'potential' player would work in our system I will acknowledge Pep's opinion over yours.

We tried to sign him in the summer.

It's a lapse because irrespective, of whose opinion is right, JFE is not a genuine target for being a number one starter, he is short term, hole plugging, Harry Redknapp style squad signing.

Players like Laporte, are genuine signings.

Dirty fuckers, I expected some rough challenges from them and they delivered. There are some backwards managers in the english game who think it's fair game to damage players careers. This needs calling out soon before something really serious happens. I am also hating this attitude coming out that City players are too fast and therefore it is to be expected.

I watched on a channel that wasnt based in this country and what a breath of fresh air, fuck me they love our brand of football around the world, it's only this league and media that have this hatred for City (Which coincidentally manifests in these dangerous tackles). No mention, (not a single one) of how much any of our players cost, no bias. There was recognition for the good play though. Will this country's media ever be able to turn, ffs the allegiances in this countrys media is sooo obvious

Kev motm but could have been Ferny, Aguero, Silva, Otamendi, Walker, Zinchecnko.

What country, if you don't mind me enquiring ?

I have been wondering what they make of this GBH campaign elsewhere.

I just watched the goals again, I thought it was a good piece of refereeing on the second goal, McClain tried to wipe out KDB and ref waived play on, we score, ref books McClain after.
Look I can’t stand fat bob, but in this instance I think his actions were correct.

The 'unlimited one' that's limited.

I just watched the goals again, I thought it was a good piece of refereeing on the second goal, McClain tried to wipe out KDB and ref waived play on, we score, ref books McClain after.
Look I can’t stand fat bob, but in this instance I think his actions were correct.

Good refereeing would have seen McClain sent off after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.