West Brom Post Match Thread

On Motd the commentator did say he thought Ferny's challenge was "accidental". Hopefully ,- "they" do not need to review it.
It’s the only way the bastards can stop us.
If they review it and ban Dinho without doing the same for McLean an Phillips then we definitely have proof the officials and the system are bent.
I don’t think they will dare risk it.

Ah but it is the "stars" that we really need for the first team i.e. players we can keep.

Yes, but we also need players like Zincheko, who is doing a great job, but for all we know, may never be good enough as a fullback, or a midfield player.

Doesn't matter, he is there now.

That's the secret the rags have had compared to City. Not creating 'stars' just creating squad players to help the first team.

They haven't found a 'star' for years. Well they found one, sold him & bought him back for 100 mil.

Me neither, but what I would hope, is that because Zinchenko has stepped up & done as he has been asked, that Pep will allow him some opportunities at some point, to do his real job.

With each game, he is showing more & more, that he has real talent on the ball. Had that goal shot gone in, last night..

Still, the standard is so high at City, that there is no guarantee Zinchenko will make it in the long run, nor even Diaz or Foden, but it's obvious to anyone, they are good enough to merit the opprtunity.
Pep does like to play midfielders in defence. Also remember that City do have a tradition of converting midfield or attacking players into fullbacks. Bobby Kennedy and Glyn Pardoe spring to mind hers. Zinchenko could prove to be a heat left back.

Yes, but we also need players like Zincheko, who is doing a great job, but for all we know, may never be good enough as a fullback, or a midfield player.

Doesn't matter, he is there now.

That's the secret the rags have had compared to City. Not creating 'stars' just creating squad players to help the first team.

They haven't found a 'star' for years. Well they found one, sold him & bought him back for 100 mil.

The one thing we have always found is value, I couldn't believe that Laporte was our record signing at £57m. Ridiculous when you consider the team we could field without injuries.

Pep does like to play midfielders in defence. Also remember that City do have a tradition of converting midfield or attacking players into fullbacks. Bobby Kennedy and Glyn Pardoe spring to mind hers. Zinchenko could prove to be a heat left back.

Maybe, or he might move to be another Fernndinho as he gets tougher, through defending now.

But if he doesn't end up playing for City at all, he will still have made an excellent contribution to the current season, which is all we are worried about when he plays now.

The one thing we have always found is value, I couldn't believe that Laporte was our record signing at £57m. Ridiculous when you consider the team we could field without injuries.

I'm so delighted we got Laporte & it is a great price in this market.

I thought we took a big risk not signing a cb in he summer.

I thought he looked a little bit lightweight defensively v WBA but he isn't lightweight, so it's just a setlling thing.

One thing early in the game which showed the teamwork in action, where I'm sat near the penalty area, I saw Zinchenko slightly overhit a pass at Laporte, early on, straight away I could hear ederson shout 'hey hey hey' to Laporte, so he knew he had an easy out ball & didn't have to control it & risk being caught out.

Little thing but it just shows how they are operating.

You seem a bit of an arsehole, so I won't bother discussing football with you any further, I'll just be obnoxious towards you, instead, as you are towards me.

I did nothing to deserve it, other than comment on football, but you do deserve it, for being an arsehole, for no reason.

How old are you? care to explain how I have been obnoxious and an arsehole? Feel free to ignore.

It’s the only way the bastards can stop us.
If they review it and ban Dinho without doing the same for McLean an Phillips then we definitely have proof the officials and the system are bent.
I don’t think they will dare risk it.
If they do, then we need to go to town on it, but I think you are right, they won't dare after these last 2 games.

How old are you? care to explain how I have been obnoxious and an arsehole? Feel free to ignore.

First of all, 'I don't need an echo' when I was simply explaining that I was talking about Evans in the summer, not now, & secondly 'I said I trust pep's over your soapbox motivated opinion.'

No need for any it, at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.