West Brom sold out

Sick of not being able to get away tickets anymore!!! Ive been going to almost every away game for the last 3 seasons and now this season the tickets never get down to my catagory!

Re: Re: West Brom sold out

Ant-emilydesign said:
Sick of not being able to get away tickets anymore!!! Ive been going to almost every away game for the last 3 seasons and now this season the tickets never get down to my catagory!
Me too. Even without counting the derby that's the third time I've missed out this season alone with nearly 6000 points. I strongly suspect a load of tickets are being offloaded to agencies at a premium.

They certainly are selling out at a high points criteria this season! I'm going to be on a surveillance mission at this one, checking out for JCL's and the like. Any found will be interrogated as to how they got their ticket. I'll report back on my findings. :-))

Here's what they said last week when they announced sale criteria;

The club has received an allocation of 2,600 tickets.

And just now:
The club's allocation of 2,000 tickets for the Boxing Day Barclays Premier League match against West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns is now sold out.

So where have these other 600 tickets gone?

what a load of shite. hate to say it but turning into exactly what we have always hated united for

they seriously need to stop passing tickets on, people arent getting a chance to go to games now, its bullshit

Kaini Industries said:
sunjihai17 said:
what a load of shite. hate to say it but turning into exactly what we have always hated united for

Yes, we hate United because they sell out at West Brom.
No because they put getting a few quid more for a few hundred tickets ahead of their loyal fans who have watched us for years and desperately want to watch them now have bought tickets when some day-tripper or corporate johnny wasn't in the slightest bit interested.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Here's what they said last week when they announced sale criteria;

The club has received an allocation of 2,600 tickets.

And just now:
The club's allocation of 2,000 tickets for the Boxing Day Barclays Premier League match against West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns is now sold out.

So where have these other 600 tickets gone?

Probably just a typo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.