West Brom sold out

flb said:
Is it this new point system then thats fucking it up,how many superbia members are there for example,double points for platinum members-40 points for every away match + 600 points for joining all three cup schemes,all this lot soon gets you at the front fo the queue.

I reckon we have shit loads of fans on 6000 now,its a shame but the extra 6-700 points gets you at the front for tickets.

Spot on ! I know a few lads who've been away regularly for the last few years who are struggling to all get tickets for away days . My thinking is a lot of people are getting to away games in the hope that if/when we get to cup finals they'll be well in with a chance of tickets.

done really well on away tickets this season, and my belief is a lot of these tickets are being fed through new supporters clubs, it's my understanding that the clubs get a certain percentage of tickets to each of its members regardless of loyalty points! (points in own MCSC against the overall fan base) if you are a new supporters club of new fans you still get the same percentage as the rest.
don't get me wrong I am happy to go away to these games but its bang out of order the way its done same as the semi and final last year! should be set in stone on points alone but it's a sad state of affairs when money is king and loyalty counts for nothing, i have enough points to get away tickets myself! but through supporters clubs its almost guaranteed.
afraid if it carries on under this system next season we will only see an increase of new smaller supporters clubs and less chance of away tickets!
find smaller branches people best £10 you will ever spend!

ROBSTA says..

This one always sounded like it was going to be popular. Not much of a distance and Boxing Day games have always been popular.
I've had a pop about the club selling to corporates for the derby and Chelsea but I honestly can't see it for this one. Corporate mob will be round at Mummy's for wine and canapés.

Not true ; Mummys preparing a splendid packed lunch for my wife and I for this truly festive of outings.
Were having triangular cut turkey butties so we can blend in with all the tourists.
By the way you forgot to blame the "platinum mob" for buying their extra points at £50.00 the season

Yultide blessings to all.
HO hO Ho

its a well known fact superbia members are allowed to but an extra ticket regardless of points for whom they are buying for.

10% of away allocations are going to corporate packages, regardless of points, anyone at anfield will have noticed the fans from barcelona, marseille and sampdoria.

i have no problem with anyone coming and watching city, but shitting on the fans who have earned the points fairly, but giving the tickets to corporate is scandelous.

they are called loyalty points for a reason.

fathellensbellend said:
its a well known fact superbia members are allowed to but an extra ticket regardless of points for whom they are buying for.

10% of away allocations are going to corporate packages, regardless of points, anyone at anfield will have noticed the fans from barcelona, marseille and sampdoria.

i have no problem with anyone coming and watching city, but shitting on the fans who have earned the points fairly, but giving the tickets to corporate is scandelous.

Platinum buy their points

AND

Corporate buy their entitlement

Explain the difference please
Because it would be hard to argue the case to a gold member who has built up 5990 points and just missed out

Either they are indeed loyalty points as you so rightly say or they are a product that can be purchased on the open market

Discuss;

Taximania said:
fathellensbellend said:

Platinum buy their points

AND

Corporate buy their entitlement

Explain the difference please

sorry, you will have to elaborate, all i know is that fans who were earning the points during the lean periods are missing out, while people with no affinity to city, but who have cash for corporate are jumping the queue. like i say it's fantastic that fans of barca, sampdoria etc want to watch city, but at anfield, in favour of fans who actually follow city, then sorry i dont think its fair.

sorry, you will have to elaborate, all i know is that fans who were earning the points during the lean periods are missing out, while people with no affinity to city, but who have cash for corporate are jumping the queue. like i say it's fantastic that fans of barca, sampdoria etc want to watch city, but at anfield, in favour of fans who actually follow city, then sorry i dont think its fair.[/quote]

THIS its scandolous whats going on

supergrover said:
done really well on away tickets this season, and my belief is a lot of these tickets are being fed through new supporters clubs, it's my understanding that the clubs get a certain percentage of tickets to each of its members regardless of loyalty points! (points in own MCSC against the overall fan base) if you are a new supporters club of new fans you still get the same percentage as the rest.
don't get me wrong I am happy to go away to these games but its bang out of order the way its done same as the semi and final last year! should be set in stone on points alone but it's a sad state of affairs when money is king and loyalty counts for nothing, i have enough points to get away tickets myself! but through supporters clubs its almost guaranteed.
afraid if it carries on under this system next season we will only see an increase of new smaller supporters clubs and less chance of away tickets!
find smaller branches people best £10 you will ever spend!

we are a new supporters club but have 12 members with over 8000 points. we applied for 15 tickets for wba and got offered 4. fortunately the members with enough points found out in time to go down and get their own before they sold out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.