West Brom sold out

Prestwich_Blue said:
Kaini Industries said:
sunjihai17 said:
what a load of shite. hate to say it but turning into exactly what we have always hated united for

Yes, we hate United because they sell out at West Brom.
No because they put getting a few quid more for a few hundred tickets ahead of their loyal fans who desperately want to watch them.

The link on the front page says "Blues fill 2,600 Hawthorns seats". Maybe 2,000 is a typo. It's not the largest allocation and Boxing Day games are usually in high demand.

And I have 5,970 points so I just missed out.

Re: Re: West Brom sold out

Prestwich_Blue said:
Ant-emilydesign said:
Sick of not being able to get away tickets anymore!!! Ive been going to almost every away game for the last 3 seasons and now this season the tickets never get down to my catagory!
Me too. Even without counting the derby that's the third time I've missed out this season alone with nearly 6000 points. I strongly suspect a load of tickets are being offloaded to agencies at a premium.

Getting a joke now.

Still do the same quota of away as always and joined platinum but seemed to have fell further behind!?!

Kaini Industries said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Kaini Industries said:
Yes, we hate United because they sell out at West Brom.
No because they put getting a few quid more for a few hundred tickets ahead of their loyal fans who desperately want to watch them.

The link on the front page says "Blues fill 2,600 Hawthorns seats". Maybe 2,000 is a typo. It's not the largest allocation and Boxing Day games are usually in high demand.

How do you think I feel with 6170 and missing out because I decided to get mine this afternoon and not this morning, haha

Re: Re: West Brom sold out

Prestwich_Blue said:
Ant-emilydesign said:
Sick of not being able to get away tickets anymore!!! Ive been going to almost every away game for the last 3 seasons and now this season the tickets never get down to my catagory!
Me too. Even without counting the derby that's the third time I've missed out this season alone with nearly 6000 points. I strongly suspect a load of tickets are being offloaded to agencies at a premium.

Getting a joke now.

Still do the same quota of away as always and joined platinum but seemed to have fell further behind!?!

Manchester la la la la said:
Kaini Industries said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

How do you think I feel with 6170 and missing out because I decided to get mine this afternoon and not this morning, haha

I finished at 2 and went down to get mine .6350 points but sold out. Just done napoli liverpool and arsenal in a week aswell.

This one always sounded like it was going to be popular. Not much of a distance and Boxing Day games have always been popular.

I've had a pop about the club selling to corporates for the derby and Chelsea but I honestly can't see it for this one. Corporate mob will be round at Mummy's for wine and canapés.

there will be tourists in our end no doubt, why are the club doing this and selling tickets to third partys/ tourists.

Is it this new point system then thats fucking it up,how many superbia members are there for example,double points for platinum members-40 points for every away match + 600 points for joining all three cup schemes,all this lot soon gets you at the front fo the queue.

I reckon we have shit loads of fans on 6000 now,its a shame but the extra 6-700 points gets you at the front for tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.