West Brom sold out

Statt0 said:
My lad has only got just over 3000 and I'll only get ticket when gets down to his level. So far this year no probs with:

Bolton
Spuds
Fulham (neutral)
Bayern
Blackburn
Wolves
QPR
Napoli
Arsenal

No chance for

United
Liverpool
and now West Brom

(didn't check Chelsea cos couldn't go anyway).

Bottom line is that so far this season only 3000 points has been enough to get to most. The problem is, of course, that this obv will get harder as more want to do aways.

Also, the Corp Away days make more money and sure this where they went for Liverpool game - pay £150 and get seat, coach, pre match meal etc.

how old is your lad ?

if you've got enough points to get a ticket then regaurdless of how many points your lad has he will get one, as long as its a Jnr ticket and your purchasing both tickets.

Taximania said:
Unfortunatly there is nothing to elaborate on.
It is very straight forward
Platinum buy their Xtra points AND Corporate buy their entitlement
I think the only fans with GENUINE cause for complaint are the gold fans who could not afford the extra £50 to DOUBLE their points
The very reason the away points criteria are now increasing and selling out at these higher limits is because of the doubling of points.
But platinum fans do not make the rules up do they and neither do the corporate fans.
B.T.W Corporate does not nessasaraly equate to lashings of spare cash or a high society lifestyle.
That argument doesn't stack up mate. It may do in the future but not yet. There have been 9 domestic away games so far, excluding the Community Shield. If you took a Gold member and a Platinum member who started the season on the same points and they both went to all away games, then the Platinum member would have only gained 180 extra points on the Gold member.

Personally I don't agree with the Platinum double points policy but like you said it's not us who make the rules. I joined, not to jump ahead, but so I wouldn't get left behind. I got my West Brom ticket the other day but I would have still had enough points if I had been on Gold.

pride in battle said:
sthelensbluemoon said:
whats going on with the demand for tickets this year?got 5500 loyalty points and cant get a ticket for west brom??

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!

how many are they giving supporters clubs?a few more jumping back on the band wagon this year

allan harper said:
Statt0 said:
My lad has only got just over 3000 and I'll only get ticket when gets down to his level. So far this year no probs with:

Bolton
Spuds
Fulham (neutral)
Bayern
Blackburn
Wolves
QPR
Napoli
Arsenal

No chance for

United
Liverpool
and now West Brom

(didn't check Chelsea cos couldn't go anyway).

Bottom line is that so far this season only 3000 points has been enough to get to most. The problem is, of course, that this obv will get harder as more want to do aways.

Also, the Corp Away days make more money and sure this where they went for Liverpool game - pay £150 and get seat, coach, pre match meal etc.

how old is your lad ?

if you've got enough points to get a ticket then regaurdless of how many points your lad has he will get one, as long as its a Jnr ticket and your purchasing both tickets.

My lad is 16 but aware of this for my daughter who on junior ST. Doesn't work for online sales tho...

The point I'm making really that it has been possible to go to over 75% of away games this year with a relatively low level of points.

flb said:
Is it this new point system then thats fucking it up,how many superbia members are there for example,double points for platinum members-40 points for every away match + 600 points for joining all three cup schemes,all this lot soon gets you at the front fo the queue.

I reckon we have shit loads of fans on 6000 now,its a shame but the extra 6-700 points gets you at the front for tickets.
I could get tickets for virtually every away game last season and have gone Platinum and on two of the cup schemes but am now missing out on tickets. Something's not right here.

Prestwich_Blue said:
flb said:
Is it this new point system then thats fucking it up,how many superbia members are there for example,double points for platinum members-40 points for every away match + 600 points for joining all three cup schemes,all this lot soon gets you at the front fo the queue.

I reckon we have shit loads of fans on 6000 now,its a shame but the extra 6-700 points gets you at the front for tickets.
I could get tickets for virtually every away game last season and have gone Platinum and on two of the cup schemes but am now missing out on tickets. Something's not right here.[/quote
im in the same situation. alot more tickets are going out of the back door

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.