West Brom sold out

supergrover said:
cleavers said:
Amy is a blue nose said:
we are a new supporters club but have 12 members with over 8000 points. we applied for 15 tickets for wba and got offered 4. fortunately the members with enough points found out in time to go down and get their own before they sold out
We're an older branch and regularly order between 7 and 15 tickets, we ordered 11 and got 4, so its not supporters clubs getting them at the expense of others.

new supporters clubs?

Recently formed branch, one would think. Much like us at City Centre.

Supporters club I am in is huge, they applied for 38 tickets and got 10. So like people are saying its not supporters clubs. Maybe people who have recked up the points in the past are startiing to go again??

sthelensbluemoon said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
flb said:
Is it this new point system then thats fucking it up,how many superbia members are there for example,double points for platinum members-40 points for every away match + 600 points for joining all three cup schemes,all this lot soon gets you at the front fo the queue.

I reckon we have shit loads of fans on 6000 now,its a shame but the extra 6-700 points gets you at the front for tickets.
I could get tickets for virtually every away game last season and have gone Platinum and on two of the cup schemes but am now missing out on tickets. Something's not right here.[/quote
im in the same situation. alot more tickets are going out of the back door

I'd like to hear proof of this fella, cos if true its out of order

I reckon we have shit loads of fans on 6000 now,its a shame but the extra 6-700 points gets you at the front for tickets.[/quote][/quote]
I could get tickets for virtually every away game last season and have gone Platinum and on two of the cup schemes but am now missing out on tickets. Something's not right here.[/quote
im in the same situation. alot more tickets are going out of the back door[/quote]

I'd like to hear proof of this fella, cos if true its out of order[/quote]

theres proof at every game, people with no interest who I have never seen at an away before, that speak spanish, just like at chelsea last year for me

supergrover said:
york away to this! said:
Is there a loophole here to join an OSC?

I wanted to go to west brom with my chaps but no chance, though I think the OSC's get what they want (I assume to some extent only) without having to faff around with points - is this true?
depends on the points inside each OSC certain percentage to all clubs, if most new members low on points you can snap them up!

I know a "NEW BRANCH" just formed this year{can you hear that band on that wagon} who have got 23 tickets for WBA. So how many must they have asked for?
It`s not what you know It`s who you know,And f+ck the loyalty.

wounded ..due to funds was waiting until tomorrow..so now i am ticketless :(

I know a "NEW BRANCH" just formed this year{can you hear that band on that wagon} who have got 23 tickets for WBA. So how many must they have asked for?
It`s not what you know It`s who you know,And f+ck the loyalty.[/quote]

which branch

bluebannana said:
I reckon we have shit loads of fans on 6000 now,its a shame but the extra 6-700 points gets you at the front for tickets.
[/quote]
im in the same situation. alot more tickets are going out of the back door[/quote]

I'd like to hear proof of this fella, cos if true its out of order[/quote]

theres proof at every game, people with no interest who I have never seen at an away before, that speak spanish, just like at chelsea last year for me[/quote]
it was the same at liverpool sunday,a couple at the side of me didnt have a clue and a group of bloke infront just constantly taking pictures

york away to this! said:
I know boxing day is always going to be a popular, localish away trip but bloody hell. Any idea on sunderland away on new year's day?

Can't see the demand for this being as high as that for WBA, especially with it having been moved to 1st Jan. Last year we got 2700 and I think they went to open sale before selling out.

I'm sure we've had more for WBA in the past and I remember Sunderland going on about reducing ours a bit because of persistent standing so just hope they don't see reason to reduce it further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.