West Brom v City Official match thread| Wed 22nd Sept| 20:00

Johnsonontheleft said:
The fault here has to lie with Mancini.

Appalling team selection.

He's Italian. He knows nothing about our club, our fans or our mentality. He doesn't seem to realise that we will take ANY trophy. Any fucking trophy. He doesn't give a shit.

I feel physically sick that we're out of this cup. He won't really care except that it may affect his job security a little.

I'll get shot down in flames for this but he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

Sometimes it's that bit which has to change. Especially the mentality. That's why we we've not won anything in 34 years. The mentality just has to change.

Disappointing, but pretty much expected that.

What's with the comments about City having to beat Chelsea? Why not Chelsea having to beat City. they did the same thing tonight. Our squad was weaker, because we have a lot more players out injured and they are Champions and have been building for a lot longer than we have

Apart from this season, Wenger does this every season

Do you really think that City could put resources into the league Cup with a 2 legged semi at the same time as trying to get 4th, and compete in the Europa League

Very disappointed whenever City lose. But some of you are clueless, and others are clearly rags

mancityscot said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Hughes - Semi.
Mancini - out in first game. (Added to his first game in FA last season)

35 years and still waiting.

Thanks Mancini!

What a wanker.

harsh but i agree

Right do you ever write another positive stick to the SPL ffs.

Anyway on subject I dont mind us going out and all you that say we should beat them with a reserve team there team was more or less there first team featuring a large number of internationals.

Brilliant, Mancini got exactly what he deserved there, nothing. West Brom away isn't an easy game with your full side yet alone a team of backup and youth squad players, we should be aiming to win any competition we can not throwing away the Carling Cup because it's the "4th" trophy we're in this season. We won't win the league, it'll be extremely difficult to win the FA Cup or the Europa League so, despite being the least prestigious, it was the most attainable trophy this season.

K.Reeves right foot said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
I never see the match day threads for one reason or another... Are they always this wanky and hilarious?

Bunch of fucking drama queens. Third string losing in least important competition three days before a home game with Chelsea is hardly worthy of ranting.

Would I rather lose this and give ourselves the best shot against Chelsea? Too fucking right.

Some of you are too obsessed with banners at Old Trafford and can't see the bigger picture. Who gives a fuck if they wallpaper the corporate boxes with 34 years or whatever?

I will be disappointed if our first trophy win is the Carling Cup. Sorry, but it's true. If you think winning this tin pot will stop any piss taking you will be sorely disappointed.
YOu my friend have demonstrated a spectacular penchant for demonstarting you have absolutly no clue as to being a City fan. Or a fan of football.

Disgusting. This is a C U P so an entire trophy is less important than 3 points against a side ? ... is this were we are at now city fans. Oh my god. Bedtime I think fucking hell.

Wow, overreaction central on here. I'm never happy to lose, but wow.

So our third choice reserve side lost in the CC. Big deal.

It would have been a crazy decision to put more than one first choice defender in our team tonight given that we are down to our last four first teamers, more or less.

pezlington said:
absolutely pissed off! I dunno about you guys but absoultely gash results like this take me days to get over! I would say bring on Chelsea but I just know we're going to cock that up! ffs

It takes me days to get over also.
Fuckin rag infested workplace tomorrow.
I'll hold my hands up and say we showed WBA no respect.
We got what was coming.
Gutted.

cityboy1 said:
why mancini why ?

Wella i tella ya whi,

We hava da big injureez, we hava da beeg games chelski, juve. We wanna win dis match but iz notta da top prioriti too bigga reesk.

Chelski dida da same an lost dey hava a big match on saturday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.