West Brom v City Official match thread| Wed 22nd Sept| 20:00

The fault here has to lie with Mancini.

Appalling team selection.

He's Italian. He knows nothing about our club, our fans or our mentality. He doesn't seem to realise that we will take ANY trophy. Any fucking trophy. He doesn't give a shit.

I feel physically sick that we're out of this cup. He won't really care except that it may affect his job security a little.

I'll get shot down in flames for this but he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

LoveCity said:
FT. Media is going to eat us alive.

Aye. I can see it now.

"Mancini & Platt in tag team action against Vieira & Milner in the dressing room"

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Hughes - Semi.
Mancini - out in first game. (Added to his first game in FA last season)

35 years and still waiting.

Thanks Mancini!

im acting like a wanker.

edited for accuracy

thanks mancini....people saying at least chelsea are out
chelsea are going to defo win the league they have a reason not to be arsed...we dont...we havent won fuck all for ages and from what i feel is that without the carling cup last season their would be no bluemoon movie and everyones great memories from carling cup last season so whats wrong with wanting your club to win this cup...from how were playing in the league we aint gona get 4th either.... laughable people on here saying priorities...we havent won anything everything is a priority...im not sayin we should play our best 11 but still enough to beat this pile of shite...<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:59 pm --<br /><br />thanks mancini....people saying at least chelsea are out
chelsea are going to defo win the league they have a reason not to be arsed...we dont...we havent won fuck all for ages and from what i feel is that without the carling cup last season their would be no bluemoon movie and everyones great memories from carling cup last season so whats wrong with wanting your club to win this cup...from how were playing in the league we aint gona get 4th either.... laughable people on here saying priorities...we havent won anything everything is a priority...im not sayin we should play our best 11 but still enough to beat this pile of shite...

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Hughes - Semi.
Mancini - out in first game. (Added to his first game in FA last season)

35 years and still waiting.

Thanks Mancini!

What a wanker.

Stop bitching!!! get behind your team and support them, this was always going to be a tough game. every team that plays us now especially the lower ones we have the players we have they will see it as a major boost to play a team with star players like us.

Me personally I am unhappy of course, we still have the league and the fa. but the bonus is that it gives us the europa league to concerntrate on more.

CTID

IN MANCINI I TRUST

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.