West Brom v City Official match thread| Wed 22nd Sept| 20:00

Next Saturday was always the game we need to win. Chelsea currently 7 points ahead of us. We need to beat them full stop. If we do it puts us in a very good position. We also have Juve coming up.

This competition was always low priority. Most of the relegation teams put out reserve sides so why not us. Chelsea lost at home ffs. Do you think they are in meltdown?

Let United win this mickey mouse cup if they want. Who cares?

moonbeams said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Hughes - Semi.
Mancini - out in first game. (Added to his first game in FA last season)

35 years and still waiting.

Thanks Mancini!

What a wanker.

Get a grip!

Oh, sorry! Here's me thinking that Mancini was an utter dick for putting out a team of kids and reserves and crashing out of a competition we had a chance of winning for the first time in decades - when all along he did nothing wrong!

Thanks for putting me right.

Knob.

Marvin said:
Disappointing, but pretty much expected that.

What's with the comments about City having to beat Chelsea? Why not Chelsea having to beat City. they did the same thing tonight. Our squad was weaker, because we have a lot more players out injured and they are Champions and have been building for a lot longer than we have

Apart from this season, Wenger does this every season

Do you really think that City could put resources into the league Cup with a 2 legged semi at the same time as trying to get 4th, and compete in the Europa League

Very disappointed whenever City lose. But some of you are clueless, and others are clearly rags

Some are completely clueless Marvin, you're right. However, I don't think most of the others are rags. It's just that this suits their views of our manager so they'll really go to town on it.

cityboy1 said:
why mancini why ?

WHEN will you lot wake up and smell the f'ing coffee????!!!!! All I keep hearing is how well Mancini did in Serie A - well so f'ing what? And how disloyal it is to criticize him.
I am absolutely livid about the side he's picked to play WBA. This was a great chance to actually win a trophy. If he doesn't now win the FA cup AND get 4th he will definitely be gone, and that aint gonna happen, SO BYE BYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE MANCINI.
He lost the dressing room last year, brought in his own players and is still falling out with them, selects frankly weird formations and team selections, plays boring negative football AND has David limp wristed Platt as a right hand man - AND RATES SODDING JO!!!!!!!! says it all. Utter disaster. We'll all be here debating the same shite next Season as the merry-go-round continues.
Hopeless.

Johnsonontheleft said:
The fault here has to lie with Mancini.

Appalling team selection.

He's Italian. He knows nothing about our club, our fans or our mentality. He doesn't seem to realise that we will take ANY trophy. Any fucking trophy. He doesn't give a shit.

I feel physically sick that we're out of this cup. He won't really care except that it may affect his job security a little.

I'll get shot down in flames for this but he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.
No you won't mate, any true City fan agrees with you - just the new found arrogant "we can buy anyone when we are in the Champions league" Fans will disagree with you......
Us true fans, that feel SHIT right now, doeas mancini feel like this? Does he fuck. Tonight was inexcusable on every level......and just adds more fuel to the argument that we do not have the right manager in charge of the best group of players in our history.

shadygiz said:
SWP's back said:
Agreed mate - a lot of fans and atleast 2 moderators show they haven't a clue and need to maybe take 48 hours before posting after a bad result on here.

4th (whilst not taking the banner - ps who fucking cares about it anyway?) would allow us to get anyone we want. The CC would not. I am upset to lose but am far more bothered about Sat and am glad some of the kids had a run out.

SOme people perspective but this is bluemoon after all so I won't hold my breath.

its called opinions matey....you should try accepting others rather than berating or attempting to belittle things.

your post would have been decent had you not set out to be bombastic

Lol - knowing bluemoon as well as you do - I am shocked you think my post bombastic.

And it was only MY opinion ofcourse. I accept other people have different ones but I can still disagree. I would rather belittle posters than my club/manager if I see fit.

SalfordCityBlue said:
I never see the match day threads for one reason or another... Are they always this wanky and hilarious?

Bunch of fucking drama queens. Third string losing in least important competition three days before a home game with Chelsea is hardly worthy of ranting.

Would I rather lose this and give ourselves the best shot against Chelsea? Too fucking right.

Some of you are too obsessed with banners at Old Trafford and can't see the bigger picture. Who gives a fuck if they wallpaper the corporate boxes with 34 years or whatever?

I will be disappointed if our first trophy win is the Carling Cup. Sorry, but it's true. If you think winning this tin pot will stop any piss taking you will be sorely disappointed.
100% right, this banner thing is becoming stupid its clouding people judgement, on top of our terrible injury list a lot of players looked jaded on saturday. Its a bitter pill to take but the league games & europa games are far more important. Imagine if we`d have played a full side & tevez or kompany had got injured, we could kiss good bye to 4th spot & any success in europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.