West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

mustafa said:
i feel in my heart that mr mancini has retreated back into his defensive shell, we have great players for attacking the other team and feel he must instruct them to do so..

I feel in my heart that statement is nonsense , remind me how many goals we have scored.

And don't use crayons.

Something I've been saying for a while is now really starting to prove problematic - we simply dont score enough goals from set pieces. We hardly ever profit from corners or indirect free kicks and we never score from direct free kicks. With all the skilled players we have I find it unbelievable we dont have a free kick 'expert' (remember ronaldo at utd? giggs earlier in his career? beckham?) these kind of situations can grab you 10plus goals a season and be the diff between 1 point and 3 at W.Brom/Fulham.............

mustafa said:
i feel in my heart that mr mancini has retreated back into his defensive shell, we have great players for attacking the other team and feel he must instruct them to do so..

I feel that you and your mates who have come over for a WUM would be better if you didn't all sign up with emails containing things like "d.law", "shitty" and "mufc" in them. Then post from Ireland with broken English. And use the same IP as your last WUM account, robby manc

Just a thought

Damocles said:
mustafa said:

I feel that you and your mates who have come over for a WUM would be better if you didn't all sign up with emails containing things like "d.law", "shitty" and "mufc" in them. Then post from Ireland with broken English. And use the same IP as your last WUM account, robby manc

Just a thought

How long will Anderson last?

Stoned Rose said:
Something I've been saying for a while is now really starting to prove problematic - we simply dont score enough goals from set pieces. We hardly ever profit from corners or indirect free kicks and we never score from direct free kicks. With all the skilled players we have I find it unbelievable we dont have a free kick 'expert' (remember ronaldo at utd? giggs earlier in his career? beckham?) these kind of situations can grab you 10plus goals a season and be the diff between 1 point and 3 at W.Brom/Fulham.............
Indirect free kicks ???????

Not reading 38 pages - I presume someone's already said that "We'll score when we want" should be buried now.

was that disallowed Balotelli goal really offsides? Looked like the one centre back played him on, just.

Oohvonkyvonky said:
lostgalaxy said:
bennyboy said:
Do you really believe we would have won if De Jong started.

It's not a matter of De Jong over another midfielder mate.

It's about a flexible game plan.

-- Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:03 pm --

LoveCity said:
The only benefit I could have seen in playing De Jong, since we didn't need to be defensive, might have been to sit back and lure West Brom out of their half so we could catch them on the counter. But that is not the ideal way to go into a game against a team like that, who we should be beating.

Lets see. I say sooner or later we'll have to switch to that poaching tactics rather than goal storming.

Mancini's extreme minded but if he listens to Platt, we'll be fine.

Can you explain what that last sentence means about Mancini and Platt?

Of course mate :-)

Mancini has gone from ultra defense to all-out attack I think.

Last year it was up to Tevez alone to win games for us. Mancini owed him a lot.

Platt's the tactical coach. He sounds very practical in his rare interviews.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.