West Brom Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Hannah said:
FantasyIreland said:
George Hannah said:
just watched the latest training video and didn't spot Jovetic, was he there?

Via DH......
''As I was leaving I saw Jovetic working outside with a physio and looking close to being ready for full training.''
cheers - reading Doug's report it looks like Vinny (and Merlin) also trained separately as well so it will be a surprise if he starts tomorrow.
Having read Weds papers, it seems he's been injury-free for a fortnight. Looks like he'll start

'Can he stay fit now? Yes, he can, because he is 100 per cent right,' said Pellegrini. 'He was injured against Everton eight weeks ago, but we decided to wait a little longer this time to bring him back into the team.

'On previous occasions, he was saying he was absolutely sure that he was 100 per cent, but maybe he wasn't, because the problem happened again. This time, we gave him two weeks more, to be sure he would be ok.

'He is one of the best defenders I have worked with. He is a complete centre-back in all senses. He is so good in one-on-ones and with his heading, and he has a lot of speed, so he is the complete defender.

'He is on the squad list and will travel to West Brom, and, of course, we need him. It is not just his ability as a defender but as captain. That is very important, also. The whole team needs the captain. It is an important role. The team is happy with the return of the captain, and normally Vincent will go into the starting 11.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2517807/Vincent-Kompanys-injury-worry-says-Manuel-Pellegrini.html#ixzz2mSgKP0Ak" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2mSgKP0Ak</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Looks like this isnt live on fox in Aus? repeated at 11pm, ridiculous. Looks like we'll have to get a stream.

BobbyManc12 said:
Looks like this isnt live on fox in Aus? repeated at 11pm, ridiculous. Looks like we'll have to get a stream.

It's live on viewers choice at 7.00am on fox sports.

WBA has lost at home to Swansea and Southampton and drawn against Villa.

Anything but three points is a poor result and make Arsenal's task of winning the title all that much easier.

Its all a mental attitude away from home and while its naive to think any opposition will hand us an easy three points we have to go into every away match at full throttle from the outset and do so for the full 90 minutes.

If we can't do that then not only is the title a pipe dream but also a top four spot as well.

Pants
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Kolarov
Toure Fernandinho
Navas Aguero Nasri
Dzeko

Thankfully Sinclair is not playing. If he was, well, we know what happens when we face former players.

SrilankanBlue said:
gwt said:
Thankfully Sinclair is not playing. If he was, well, we know what happens when we face former players.

He couldn't have played anyway, believe it or not he is still on our books!

And because his injuries they are looking to send him back after the loan deal

BobbyManc12 said:

Same problem in India... It's a shame they aren't telecasting it live here too. Fox Sports Asia has 6 channels and still can't show it... Ridiculous! I stream on Wiziwig.

I expect 1-3

Come on City!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.