Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
Team

__________Pants____________

Zab__Kompany_Lescot__Clichy

______Milner__Fernandiho____

________Yaya_Nasri___________

_____Aguero___Negrado______
Alarming lack of width there, don't want to go back to last season's "we're only going to attack through the middle so don't bother defending your flanks, Navas or Milner has to start out wide, or go a 4-3-3 with kun and Nasri under strict instructions to keep their width(which is a bit of a waste of Kun's talents)

For some reason I think the boys will be ready to rumble tonight. They will be super motivated to shed this away game stigma.

In relation to the team that MP will set up, I wonder if he might play the 4-5-1 that he played against Chelski? I am saying this and being mindful of the heavy program. I thought Kun showed slight signs of tiredness on the weekend. He might start The Beast up front in this game, and Kun v Southampton? It might be a bit of an insurance policy to have an extra midfielder.

aguero93:20 said:
waspish said:
Team

Alarming lack of width there, don't want to go back to last season's "we're only going to attack through the middle so don't bother defending your flanks, Navas or Milner has to start out wide, or go a 4-3-3 with kun and Nasri under strict instructions to keep their width(which is a bit of a waste of Kun's talents)

Should we go gun-ho? Personally I'd make us solid for the first half then after 60 mins introduce width and the pace of Navas

waspish said:
aguero93:20 said:
waspish said:
Team

Should we go gun-ho? Personally I'd make us solid for the first half then after 60 mins introduce width and the pace of Navas
I'd Blitz them for the first 60, get (hopefully) a 2 goal cushion, then go defensive and bring off the big guns to keep them fresh for st. marys

Need the 3 points that is all. A match fit VK is a god send. My only worry now is how much possession we have/lose in the midfield and a bit of bolstering if front of defence. We miss Gaz Baz. I know we've done well without him, but in my opinion, we could have been much more solid in midifield/defence with him playing.

Anyway enough shite from me. 3 points please City.

Indian Cityzen said:
BobbyManc12 said:
Looks like this isnt live on fox in Aus? repeated at 11pm, ridiculous. Looks like we'll have to get a stream.

Same problem in India... It's a shame they aren't telecasting it live here too. Fox Sports Asia has 6 channels and still can't show it... Ridiculous! I stream on Wiziwig.

I expect 1-3

Come on City!!!

It is on Fox in Aus, its on active. Just press the red button.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:00 pm --<br /><br />
ws01 said:
mancity1 said:
BobbyManc12 said:
Looks like this isnt live on fox in Aus? repeated at 11pm, ridiculous. Looks like we'll have to get a stream.

It's live on viewers choice at 7.00am on fox sports.

Hey mate, any idea if it's possible to record viewers choice on IQ?

No you cant :(

PREMIER LEAGUE HEAD-TO-HEAD - West Brom v Man City (20:00 GMT)
West Brom are without a win against Manchester City in seven games since winning at The Hawthorns in December 2008.
Not exactly Sunderland here folks.
The Baggies are unbeaten in the last four home league games (W1, D3) and are currently unbeaten against three of last season's top four - beating Manchester United and drawing with Arsenal and Chelsea.
They're not getting the full set!
Steve Clarke's side have dropped points from winning positions on three occasions this season, more than any other Premier League club.
Guess who has dropped second most though?

Manchester City have lost four games away from home, equalling their tally on their travels for the whole of last season.
No more losses then :)
City are the division's top goalscorers, with 37 in 13 league games. Sergio Aguero (10) and Alvaro Negredo (6) have netted more between them than West Brom's entire league tally of 15.
West brom aren't the only ones.
Manuel Pellegrini's side have won five of six matches against top-half opposition, but have lost three of seven against sides in the bottom half.
Delighted to see them in the top half at this stage ;)
Come on City, 3 points and onwards!

WBA 2-2 MCFC
Until VK and Nasty are back together and with a few games under their belt, I don't see us gaining on the Arse.
However, it's a long season.

Komps should start. He will be a bit rusty so he needs to play all 4 upcoming games to regain his impressive earlyseason form. I'd trust Pellegrini to play one of Demis and Lescott tonight, and the other on Saturday. Lescott might be more suited to play WBA. And I'd play Milner instead of Navas. The latter to come on if we want to play counter-attack when defending a one goal lead.
Pants
Zab-Komps-Lescott-Clichy
Yaya-Dinho
Milner-Sergio-Nasri
Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.