West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HART - SAGNA , DENAYER , MANGALA , KOLAROV - NAVAS , FERNANDO , YAYA , SILVA - STERLING , IHEANACHO , ive watched every pre season , and going off form and fitness , this should be the starting line up. NASRI , EVANS , KOMPANY , MANGALA , CABALLERO , BONY , GARCIA on the bench
Why is there 2 mangalas? Is one the mangala we thought we signed and the other the mangala we actually got? If so I look forward to seeing the real one playing

Never thought I would say this but Kompany should be on the bench. Start denayer along side mangala

Hart
Sagna Kompany Mangala Clichy
Nasri Toure Fernando
Silva Iheanacho Sterling

I'm gonna be worried whatever defence we put out but as we are still waiting on players to come back I would go with this team

should be; Hart,Sagna,Mangala,Denayer,Clichy Zuculini,Toure,Silva,Sterling,Nasri,Iheanacho

will be; Hart,Sagna,Mangala,Kompany,Kolarov, Fernando,Toure,Navas,Sterling,Silva,Bony.

Not sure but we look so under-prepared... Lightweight in midfield; Fernandinho should have been ready for this game... I note PSG had Luiz, T Silva and Cavani playing last night (and they already played the 2 previous friendly games) so they're clearly ready for the KO... Seems poor planning from our side.

Not sure but we look so under-prepared... Lightweight in midfield; Fernandinho should have been ready for this game... I note PSG had Luiz, T Silva and Cavani playing last night (and they already played the 2 previous friendly games) so they're clearly ready for the KO... Seems poor planning from our side.
There could be several reasons why our lads are still being rested.

Pulis is no mug. He'll have watched the game yesterday and it confirmed the tried and tested way to beat us, especially away from home.

Pressure the ball, especially the CB's, play with tempo and starve us of possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.