West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's frightening to think of Sagna, Kolorov, Fernando and Nasri in the same side yet with the absent players it looks like we have no choice. Should throw Dzeko in for good measure.

I really hope they are all back for Chelsea.

When you put it like that we are seriously lacking quality in this squad. Its a real concern. Furthermore its amazing were one week away from the start and were still wondering whether we should have Kompany, Denayer, DM or Mangala as our first choice central pair or whether Kolarov or Clichy should be first choice or whether Fernando or Fernandinho or Yaya should be the defensive two. So many issues with the team right now.

Last edited:
This is what Pellegrini will go with:

Hart

Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov

Y.Toure
Fernando

Nasri
Silva
Navas

Sterling

Not what I'd go with, but guaranteed it will be very close to that.

Has he actually said he won't play any of our South Americans? I'd have thought as professional athletes that have just had a month's rest, they'd be pretty much back up to speed after a couple of weeks training.

Hart

Sagna
Kompany
Denayer
Kolarov

Zuculini
Yaya
Silva

Navas
Bony
Sterling

This is what Pellegrini will go with:

Hart

Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov

Y.Toure
Fernando

Nasri
Silva
Navas

Sterling

Not what I'd go with, but guaranteed it will be very close to that.
I'd go with that, if we don't have the use of Zaba or MDM, not overly impressed with Sagna going forward, and Kolarov is better as a wing back, I just hope Vinny gets his positioning sorted this season, none of that wandering all over the place, as Mangala has a habit of doing that too, we can't have both of them doing it, especially with the pace WBA have upfront.
Yaya and Fernandinho if available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.