West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the Argentinians maybe not being up to speed and given extra recovery time, but Willian played for Chelsea yesterday, why would fernandinho not be available for us next week? Maybe im missing something, was Willian away at the Copa America?

Yes, but after a good 10 minutes yesterday, went off the boil. We need players who can give us a full game.

Managed to get up to page 10 before the depression got so bad I couldn't stand anymore...

Anyone know of a forum where true City fans get together and post about how great it is to be a Blue in these heady times, rather than just slag off the players and manager(s) who have won two titles and two cups and come runners up twice and in the "disaster" that was last season (our worst for 4 years) we were runners up and scored more goals than anyone else?

Some of you are not City fans at all...

JJ
Stick with it, some people tend to get carried away in their gloom and try to out gloom each other

Yeh i remember thinking we was going to get beat off Newcastle last year after the shambles in the charity shield. Was a professional away performance in the end. Don't think pulis or us have a clue what team we will put out on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.