West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're being written off all over the place, my prediction is good performance and a comfortable win that'll turn a few heads.

4-1 Silva, Toure, Sterling, Kelechi

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Denayer
Clichy
Fernandihno
Yaya
De bruyne (still think it'll be done soon enough!)
Silva
Sterling
Bony

Keep sniffing whatever that is.

I've no idea how WBA's pre season has gone, but ours hasn't indicated that we'll win easily. 1-0 would be a great start.

I know, i've seen all our pre-season games and we've been average at best, absolutely terrible against Stuttgart but I think with teams not knowing what to expect we'll pick up a decent win.

I'd take 1-0 right now, but I have a feeling we'll be ready for this one.

Hart
Sagna
Mangala/Kompany
Denayer
Kolarov
Fernando
Yaya
Navas
Silva
Sterling
Iheanacho

Probably the team I'd go with (Doesn't look too great) assuming:

- The Copa America lads aren't ready.
- Clichy & Delph injured.
- Bony not fit.
- Dzeko pretty much gone.

So 5 or 6 first teamers missing for West Brom, although i'm certain that Aguero will get some minutes possibly Demi and Fernandinho too. Really not happy with Kompany or Mangala at the moment and given the choice wouldn't start either. Actually 4-1 looks really optimistic with the players available, ah well, I hope my team choice is wrong and some of the players are closer to full fitness than is public knowledge.

Strongest team would be:

Hart
Zaba
Denayer
Demichelis
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
Navas (Delph in big games)
Silva
Sterling
Aguero

Last edited:
Still not convinced were anywhere near ready for the new season either mentally or tactically. I think its going to be tough opening fixture especially knowing Chelsea, scum and Arsenal have most likely taken care of the points. I'm going for a 2-2 draw which isn't bad considering the shambles we've seen pre season.

My main concern is the left side again. You have to play sterling and let him play his natural game bombing on from wide left. Just like playing silva there it creates a big hole behind. Delph is the long term answer but without him and the general work rate of dinho we will get exposed down that side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.