West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind Denayer/Kompany

Either way we are weakened on Monday, and though we should be winning the game with what we have, we need to be a bit more conservative and make sure we don't concede first and foremost.

Kompany will start because he is the captain but I think it will be unfair on Denayer if he didn't start as well.

Denayer has been our best defender in pre-season.

...................................Hart..........................................

..sagna...............dennayer.....mangala..................clichy........

...............................vincent kompany.................................

.........................fernando.............yaya..............................

...sterling...................aguero................................silva.......

Last edited:
...................................Hart..........................................

..sagna...............dennayer.....mangala..................clichy........

...............................vincent kompany.................................

.........................fernando.............yaya..............................

...sterling...................aguero................................silva.......

Interesting, that may work but i can also see those three getting in each others way.

hope our south american quartet will be available and starting from the bench. they need to fit for 2nd match against Chelsea.

1310355_Manchester_City.jpg

IMO

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolorov

Yaya
Fernandhino
Nasri

Silva
Sterling
Nacho

Subs
Willy
Aguero
Fernando
Zab
Demichelis
Navas
Denayer

Aguero, Navas and Fernando all to have some game time at some stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.