West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last thing we need to do is rush back a semi fit Aguero then him consequently picking up an injury and missing the first 6 weeks of the season.

Having him fully fit for the Chelsea game is the most important thing. He can win that game alone if he's 100% on it.

like i said before the Stuttgart game, leaving the South Americans out of that last friendly was beyond stupidity. Every other manager in the league had their south american contingent playing some part in games that weekend, except for us. Why? And for that matter, why didn't we have another friendly arranged early this week for them to play in like other teams did if it was always the plan to leave them out? especially given we've known for a while we've got a few extra days than most. It's piss poor planning whichever way you look at it.

People at the time were claiming it's far too early, a risk to injury etc etc, but other players managed it fine, some in games that were played at a much higher intensity and now it looks like we might have to throw fernandinho in at the deep end on Monday, Surely expecting him to be up to competitive standard with zero game time is more of a risk to injury than it would of been to have gave him 45 minutes last weekend?
Loads of behind closed doors practice matches on our new CFA pitch week I'll wager.

Didn't see him put in one decent performance for Lyon tbf.
Scored a cracking own goal though, drove from the half way line before cracking it past the Lyon keeper from outside the box. No idea what he was doing, he must have thought he was playing for Lille

Scored a cracking own goal though, drove from the half way line before cracking it past the Lyon keeper from outside the box. No idea what he was doing, he must have thought he was playing for Lille

No wonder that was pretty much his only appearance for them all season, the manager must have been sick of the sight of him after that one.

Haha like this a lot.

Wouldn't surprise me if zabba and fdinho start with aguero and mdm on the bench. Aguero is the only one that I would worry about because of his history. The rest I'm sure would be fit and ready.

I reckon 8 are locked in to start
Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
SIlva
Yaya
Sterling

The other 3 from Kelechi, Bony, Nasri, Fernando and Zucculini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.