West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off thread
Is it really that difficult to post on the prematch thread that you've heard from a friend of a friends, uncles, sisters neighbour the two players are out?
Of course it is, a new thread to put the shitters up fans is the way forward.
Or in your words... Fuck off thread.

Wum? I've just got back from Wales and had a text. Couldn't find anything official. Christ sorry for asking just delete it please. Didn't mean to upset anyone

Is it really that difficult to post on the prematch thread that you've heard from a friend of a friends, uncles, sisters neighbour the two players are out?
Of course it is, a new thread to put the shitters up fans is the way forward.
Or in your words... Fuck off thread.
This

Fuck off with these shit threads. Mods need to nip these in the bud and start handing out warnings.

Wum? I've just got back from Wales and had a text. Couldn't find anything official. Christ sorry for asking just delete it please. Didn't mean to upset anyone
I'd have asked whoever sent me the text for some more information before coming onto here and starting a thread with the title you chose.
Of course it's gonna cause a bit of concern.
I don't want to be too harsh though, if you've just been to Wales you're suffering enough as it is. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.