West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I'm sorry. Please just delete. like I say I've been in Wales and not read any news or had any signal. And for what it's worth I couldn't see a pre match thread. Must be going blind.

Look I'm sorry. Please just delete. like I say I've been in Wales and not read any news or had any signal. And for what it's worth I couldn't see a pre match thread. Must be going blind.
Just edit your title to say 'Aguero and Silva are magic' and all is good in the world.

but generally shit...a team that should and generally do get slapped by a superiour team?
Apart from palace away in 2014 we don't generally 'slap' pulis teams away from home.
He makes his teams very difficult to play against, especially at home.

Of course we should beat them, but I think to use the term a "pulis team" is fine. We didn't once beat Stoke away in the league whilst he was there. He sets up his team well against footballing sides.

---------------------------------------------Hart------------------------------------------
--------------------------Kompany-------------------Mangala--------------------------
---Sagna------------------------------Fernando----------------------------Kolarov---
--------------------------Yaya-------------------------Lopes----------------------------
-------------Silva--------------------------------------------------Sterling-------------
-----------------------------------------Iheanacho--------------------------------------

that is the team I would love to start but I cant see it myself.

Pulis wasn't the manager then.
the question was...."remember Stoke away last season"?
Apart from palace away in 2014 we don't generally 'slap' pulis teams away from home.
He makes his teams very difficult to play against, especially at home.

Of course we should beat them, but I think to use the term a "pulis team" is fine. We didn't once beat Stoke away in the league whilst he was there. He sets up his team well against footballing sides.
but their still generally shit & fuckin awful to watch,shouldn't be anything to fear to a superior team,a "Pulis team"makes it sound like they are something we should fear

---------------------------------------------Hart------------------------------------------
--------------------------Kompany-------------------Mangala--------------------------
---Sagna------------------------------Fernando----------------------------Kolarov---
--------------------------Yaya-------------------------Lopes----------------------------
-------------Silva--------------------------------------------------Sterling-------------
-----------------------------------------Iheanacho--------------------------------------

that is the team I would love to start but I cant see it myself.
neither can anyone else i would imagine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.