West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------------------------------------Hart------------------------------------------
--------------------------Kompany-------------------Mangala--------------------------
---Sagna------------------------------Fernando----------------------------Kolarov---
--------------------------Yaya-------------------------Lopes----------------------------
-------------Silva--------------------------------------------------Sterling-------------
-----------------------------------------Iheanacho--------------------------------------

that is the team I would love to start but I cant see it myself.
Hope not, we'll get murdered down the left with that set up.

A mate at work told me this morning that in the last five seasons, the eventual Premier League winner has had its first game on the Monday night.

I knew we had, but wasn't aware that it had happened in the other three seasons as well.

A mate at work told me this morning that in the last five seasons, the eventual Premier League winner has had its first game on the Monday night.

I knew we had, but wasn't aware that it had happened in the other three seasons as well.

So what you're saying is that we are long overdue a league title winner that doesn't have its first game on a Monday night. Thanks for that, you've just ruined my whole season before its even started.

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Denayer
Kolarov
Fernando
Yaya
Nasri
Silva
Sterling
Aguero

For me aguero has to play an hour at least.

Navas and Milner very rarely started together last year. Working on the basis that Sterling has replaced Jimmy, then one would imagine that one of them will start on the bench.

ATM I'm not sure who will play centrally if indeed we go with a 4-3-3. Silva/Sterling/Bony as the front 3 with Yaya behind. After that I'm fucked.

Who plays alongside Yaya?

No:

Delph
Fernando
Fernandinho

If you read between the lines of the press conference.

I may be being a bit fucking silly here but I'm reckoning Zuccilini has to start this game with probably Nasri.

I don't see him risking the South Americans. If it Nasri then Yaya is carrying a lot more responsibility there.

Now we are closer I reckon:

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Toure
Nasri
Zuccilini
Sterling
Silva
Bony

Not my choice that, I'd have Denayer in there, but I think that's what he will go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.