West Brom Vs CityPost Match Discussion Thread

blink922 said:
taconinja said:
I can't understand people that want to put our forwards in some sort of gladatorial death match.

1. All four of them played extremely well today. All. Four. Of. Them.

This. I don't know why so many people want to make it into some kind of stupid competition.

thirded,all of them must realise that they wont play the whole game, they need to make the most of their playing time and today showed they were very productive in fact they were world class .

blueinmadrid said:
We may well be looking back at this game come May saying:"THAT'S where we won the league!"

Epic, brilliant, fantastic...words fail me. What a superb performance...Edin Dzeko is on fire...absolute legend!
Here here

ayia napa blues said:
Big nose Thomson "I think a draw would have been a fair result what a clown"
Think the shot count ended WBA 7 mcfc 14 on target

Just heard him saying WBA's goal was a "good goal". Biggest fluke ever more like ! Odemwigie's shot totally scuffed and dribbles into the on-running Shane Long's path who doesn't do any more than guide it into the bottom corner. Stelling "they still can't keep a clean sheet though..."...jeez. Down to ten men for most of the game against a team with a 100% record at home and we're throwing men forward at will. Wankers the lof of them !

taconinja said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
taconinja said:
No kidding. I mean look at the ridiculous second post in this thread and yet that poster is back for more.

No there is no kidding. Nice observation work.
Thanks. You deserve to have that post brought up especially as you're making digs at others for cheekiness.

Which only applied if the scored remained the same? It was edited before the scoreline changed as I forgot to put it in so I edited it?

waspish said:
It's painfull listening to these BIAS COMMENTATORS HAVE sly digs all the way through the game!
Just heard Danny Mills on 5live,please City ban him from our ground he is a first class City hater.

yes yes fucjing yes. sti'll not able to celebrate as sat with my baggie bird. can stop smiling might be single by tonight

stan bowles said:
ayia napa blues said:

Just heard him saying WBA's goal was a "good goal". Biggest fluke ever more like ! Odemwigie's shot totally scuffed and dribbles into the on-running Shane Long's path who doesn't do any more than guide it into the bottom corner. Stelling "they still can't keep a clean sheet though..."...jeez. Down to ten men for most of the game against a team with a 100% record at home and we're throwing men forward at will. Wankers the lof of them !

When we equalised the parting comment from Ivan Gaskill for the BBC was 'It's a shame for West Brom!' WTF!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
stan bowles said:
ayia napa blues said:

When we equalised the parting comment from Ivan Gaskill for the BBC was 'It's a shame for West Brom!' WTF!
Well it was really as tht would go down as an epic win for them and they would of gone above us

stan bowles said:
ayia napa blues said:

We have conceded 9 and the rags have conceded 11 but we have the dodgy defence lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.