West Brom Vs CityPost Match Discussion Thread

Mark - TheBlue said:
taconinja said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
No there is no kidding. Nice observation work.
Thanks. You deserve to have that post brought up especially as you're making digs at others for cheekiness.

Which only applied if the scored remained the same? It was edited before the scoreline changed as I forgot to put it in so I edited it?
You're missing my point. We all make posts that are ill-considered and/or premature. All of us do. No point in having digs at everyone is all.

Edit: I seem to have a knack for putting posts at the top of pages! ;)

jimharri said:
MCFC1993 said:
Sat here thinking how the fuck have we done that from the position we was in with 10 mins to go. I fucking love these last minute goals I tell ya!
For a bloke with a heart attack in his medical history, they don't half put me through the mill!

If you survived QPR and all that...

OMG Edin you legend I put £5 on us to win when we went behind and when Edin was coming on I said 2 goals from him were coming! Haha just got me £92 the beauty. Will be wearing my Dzeko shirt all day :D

Somehow, I was always confident we'd win. The nature of that victory made it even sweeter, not to mention doing it with 10 men.

Maybe just my excitement after a brilliant win but anyone else having second thoughts on Kolorov ? He's improved a lot lately.

...also credit to Tevez for taking the responsibility and the leadership .
massive credit to Kun ...well played
Class

lionheart said:
Edin Dzeko should be heavily fined for getting his yellow card. Very unnecessary...................only teasing girls. Kudos to Sergio for the great through ball too.
He and Kolarov did wonderfully well.

The 3 subs. Well done Mancini.

redmizzle said:
Somehow, I was always confident we'd win. The nature of that victory made it even sweeter, not to mention doing it with 10 men.

I was confident we'd equalise at some stage but to get the win was fantasy stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.