West Brom vs Man City (pre match discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother is a baggies fan, and he reckons they are on a high at the moment and a scalp like ours will add fuel to their bonfire and confidence.
If we are at our best , we need to slap these wannabe's back down!
Come on city , play like we all know you can.
It's gonna be difficult to keep Kolarov or Micah out after those performances. Would also be nice to see ED get a run out and rest Kun.
Tough call for Bobby, get it right and he will have rotated players correctly after international duties, get it wrong and we all know he will be on the rough end of criticism from most.

Mancini should start the same team that played against Sunderland, but maybe Aguero instead of Mario.

Milner should start in the middle as he started against Sunderland, it will be ridiculous to bench him after his excellent performance.

I definately think Mancini will take the international break into consideration.

-------------------Hart---------------

Richards--Kompany--Lescott--Clichy

-------------Barry----Yaya---------

-------Silva------Tevez--------Nasri

-----------------Aguero-------------

I would of put Milner in there but I beleive we will have the lion share of possession anyway, well we should do. If Silva play for 90mins on Tuesday though then I can see Milner playing - Silva is a player that cannot do 3 games every week quite often, Milner can.

sam-caddick said:
I definately think Mancini will take the international break into consideration.

I would of put Milner in there but I beleive we will have the lion share of possession anyway, well we should do. If Silva play for 90mins on Tuesday though then I can see Milner playing - Silva is a player that cannot do 3 games every week quite often, Milner can.
Yaya is crap as holding midfielder, only shines higher up on the field. Rather have Milner there who was excellent last match.

DruntBlunt said:
sam-caddick said:

Yaya is crap as holding midfielder, only shines higher up on the field. Rather have Milner there who was excellent last match.

Yaya is a crap holding midfielder?

He was recognised as the best defensive midfielder in the world when he was with Barcelona. He held that team together for three years and allowed their forward line to play the style of football they did. He was the rock of that team.

Like you, I prefer him playing in the more attacking role from the start but to say he's a crap holding midfielder is scandalous.

He's one of those lads who'll play anywhere on the pitch and do it well.

I think there's a good chance that Tevez will start, and Aguero maybe rested after two big internationals and a long haul flight...bearing in mind the game in Ajax as well.

Also possible that Garcia and Maicon will play. Both will be well rested and both surely close to first team returns after injury.

Marvin said:
I think there's a good chance that Tevez will start, and Aguero maybe rested after two big internationals and a long haul flight...bearing in mind the game in Ajax as well.

Also possible that Garcia and Maicon will play. Both will be well rested and both surely close to first team returns after injury.

Oh yeah, did not realise how close the Ajax away trip is to the West Brom game, I though it was the week after but it is 4 days after.

I can see Sergio and Silva to name a few being rested, with Nasri and Milner coming in.

DruntBlunt said:
sam-caddick said:

Milner was excellent in the last game, but seriously watch the clip and tell me Yaya is crap.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1P4afFSkFA[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.