West Brom vs Man City (pre match discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
iian23 said:
BaQ said:
Hello everyone :),
I have a favour to ask of you. My girlfriend is a big fan of City and we have only one channel where we can watch match on Saturday (20.10) with good quality. The problem is they will play only one match of Premier League on Saturday. People vote which match they want most and so far manu vs stoke is winning :/ . I please you to go on this site:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.canalplus.pl/sport/liga-angielska" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.canalplus.pl/sport/liga-angielska</a> and vote for City vs West Brom on the right-middle side of the page.
Best regards :)
Done it. City are slightly ahead!
It won't accept my vote. It merely shows the results to date with City having a 5% lead over Manure. How exactly do we vote?<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:12 pm --<br /><br />
hertsblue said:
Crap its Clattenburg. Weeks after he failed to send off the Stoke player against us who elbowed Mario (though he did get a ban after the game)
Guaranteed bookings for Kompany, Zabaleta and Barry with their first tackles. We will have to keep Balotelli well clear of the action.

It's an absolute disgrace that Clattenberg is given another City game so soon after Crouch's handball and failure to spot an elbow on Balotelli. I see names like R East, A Taylor (from Wythenshawe and doing his second United game within a few weeks! Aren't there rules about this?), N Swarbrick, and J Moss on the Premier League appointment list and wonder do we ever have these refs instead of the same old circle of high profile refs with their dodgy decisions?

The Dortmond result makes Ajax almost a must win game. The league is definitely our priority but the club will still want to progress from the CL group stage.

Like it or not Mancini will definitely take risks with the line up for the WBA game. I think players such as Richards & Sinclair that haven't been involved in the Internationals will definitely start followed by those who have had the least game/travelling time. The priority being to get our strongest line up fresh for the Ajax game. Which makes the WBA game very dangerous for us.

Bazzmand Show said:
I'd personally love to see

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov
Milner
Barry
Toure
Silva
Tevez
Aguero

Still think Richards is our best right back and I don't believe you can drop Kolarov after the weekends performance.
This team with Samir in for David would do some damage to West Brom.

Reid11 said:
Quick question to anyone that can help, I will be having a weekend away in blackpool when we play WBA anyone know a decent place to go and watch the match? Rag free if possible

Cheers in advance
Try the Black Ribbon bar.

Assuming all fit, I think it could be Hart, Maicon, Richards, Kolo, Nastasic, Clichy, Barry, Rodwell, Sinclair, Nasri, Dzeko, Tevez against WBA and Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, Garcia, Barry, Milner, Silva, Yaya, Aguero at ajax.

If there are any of you in the South West which are unsure for travel to the game, there are spare seats on our mini bus.

Just get in touch if you fancy a seat. Top quality lads on board too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.