West Ham 2017/18

Had a look over on KUMB (which I occasionally post on) earlier on. They're buzzing about this one. They love Zab, too, and they see the link up between them as being all to the good. I will always wish Manuel well, if only for that first, astonishing season. Good to see him back in the PL.

Bloody hell! Pellers get out of there before the cops turn up!....

TELEMMGLPICT000164296358_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqO9mzsql25kfrZO7RttCr2RVk8_FHF4YY98WDFyiQG9A.jpeg

There was a West Ham fan on Talksport a couple of weeeks back and he was saying every West Ham fan he speaks to are more than happy with the stadium and the move and that for whatever reason the media are making out like they the fans aren’t happy with the move, which isn’t true in his opinion

it was after I think it was Adrian Duram went on a rant about the club selling the fans out etc
Are the majority happy with the move? And if so why are the media making out that you aren’t? Do you think the media have it in for the Dildo Brothers?

In here now watching Liam G. It’s the bollox. Amazing stadium.

Media just prey on the negativity, some old folks will always miss the nostalgia of UP, but we had to move forward. We sell out every time. Can’t thank the owners enough for getting us this home.

There was a West Ham fan on Talksport a couple of weeeks back and he was saying every West Ham fan he speaks to are more than happy with the stadium and the move and that for whatever reason the media are making out like they the fans aren’t happy with the move, which isn’t true in his opinion

it was after I think it was Adrian Duram went on a rant about the club selling the fans out etc
Are the majority happy with the move? And if so why are the media making out that you aren’t? Do you think the media have it in for the Dildo Brothers?
So it could be like the Emptihad lie in a way if it's a contorted perception created and perpetuated by the media? I suppose we'd be hypocrites for not acknowledging a lot of West Ham fans don't think that's the case.

Lovely chap he may be, and we had that initial season of the title and mega goals. But, year on year the final positions, games won, goals scored, points won etc all went on a downward curve and games lost, goals conceded etc went on the upward curve. To put that down to him just ticking along until Pep came, well I don't buy that. We should have pushed on, mightily so. Crazy we didn't bag another title. Average players were bought that did not improve or push the first team into keeping them on their toes. Team confidence seemed to dissipate and that CL semi-final, well to not score once was in my view some sort of sporting travesty. Madrid were there for the taking. Anyway, back on thread, if WHU give him transfer funds he should at least get them to 10th or higher. I hope he does well. £7m a year salary? That's a fuckton of dildos.

I've forgiven Pellers for insisting we bought Bony now and many people at the time thought it was a safe buy(although most didn't know Dybala was an option at the time either). If he did lose the dressing room which led to the downward spiral in performance levels, I think he will have learned from that. You'd think so anyway and that he'll know he wont get many more chances in a big league.

The way I see it you don't fluke a season like he had in his first season, he got the team believing and playing with style, might not have been Pep levels of style but it was still better than anything in the league that year... including Brenda's Liverpool.

Lovely chap he may be, and we had that initial season of the title and mega goals. But, year on year the final positions, games won, goals scored, points won etc all went on a downward curve and games lost, goals conceded etc went on the upward curve. To put that down to him just ticking along until Pep came, well I don't buy that. We should have pushed on, mightily so. Crazy we didn't bag another title. Average players were bought that did not improve or push the first team into keeping them on their toes. Team confidence seemed to dissipate and that CL semi-final, well to not score once was in my view some sort of sporting travesty. Madrid were there for the taking. Anyway, back on thread, if WHU give him transfer funds he should at least get them to 10th or higher. I hope he does well. £7m a year salary? That's a fuckton of dildos.

Year after year the players were getting older. I think a lot thought they could rest on their laurels.
I guess Manuel was too nice. He's not blameless, but I think there are many on here who love dwelling
on the negative. That last bit it not aimed at you, per se. That first season was great and only bettered by last season.

Year after year the players were getting older. I think a lot thought they could rest on their laurels.
I guess Manuel was too nice. He's not blameless, but I think there are many on here who love dwelling
on the negative. That last bit it not aimed at you, per se. That first season was great and only bettered by last season.
He was too nice. Exactly. Some people need a rocket up their arse to get a reaction and MP didn't seem to have that in his, ahem, arsenal. Suppose this year he has something else other rockets to put up arses!

Good luck Manuel at West Ham,apart from when you’s play us,be interesting to see how he gets on could be a surprise package for Europa league if they give him the funds ...

Agreed. Was so glad he was going, nvm Pep being his replacement.

Had some of the PL's best ever players in their prime years and the longer he was here the worse it got. An easy touch, tactically naive & stubborn, terrible transfers wasting 100's of millions, and his personality made any kind of fan-manager relationship practically impossible - as demonstrated by everyone fucking off in the final home game, even if some of that was down to the crushing CL SF defeat & terrible organisation at City re: lap of honour stuff

1st season he benefited from the structural work Mancini did. Massively underachieved over the 3 years.

He could be a good appointment tho for WHU given how shite they are and the work he did in Spain pre-RM. Will laugh my arse off if he signs Yaya & plays him in a midfield 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.