West Ham 2017/18

In here now watching Liam G. It’s the bollox. Amazing stadium.

Media just prey on the negativity, some old folks will always miss the nostalgia of UP, but we had to move forward. We sell out every time. Can’t thank the owners enough for getting us this home.

This is more or less what the lad who called Talksport said, to the shock of the presenter at the time, who if I remember rightly was Jim White and I found it strange he basically didn’t acknowledge the lads statement he just basically ignored it and carried on with the narrative that the West Ham fans weren’t happy with the new stadium.....but we all know what TS is about and I wasn’t surprised

In here now watching Liam G. It’s the bollox. Amazing stadium.

Media just prey on the negativity, some old folks will always miss the nostalgia of UP, but we had to move forward. We sell out every time. Can’t thank the owners enough for getting us this home.

It's really not an amazing stadium but it's not as bad as it is made out to be. It's obvious that it was a fairly cheap build and that it was not designed for football. The temporary seats are a second rate solution compared to the way the Etihad was designed to accommodate a one-off athletics event and a football playing anchor tenant.

It's really not an amazing stadium but it's not as bad as it is made out to be. It's obvious that it was a fairly cheap build and that it was not designed for football. The temporary seats are a second rate solution compared to the way the Etihad was designed to accommodate a one-off athletics event and a football playing anchor tenant.

Well having just walked out. I’d say it really is. It’s huge, love the layout, lights, facility’s. Granted my view is further away than what I had but overall OS is up there with one of the best stadiums I’ve been too

His time in Spain saw him build two very watchable and organised sides. Over achieving massively with both. His age, West Ham's scouting and work permits may hinder his ability to build at West Ham. His Villareal & Malaga sides were built on solid and deep lying primarily South American defenders. A solid and mobile holding player. Two box to box players and a classy number ten with mobile and aggressive strikers.

Will be interesting to see who they sign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.