West Ham 2017/18

hahaha when was the last time any team rolled over for manchester city
It wasn't that long ago Watford in the last match of last season were truly dire, we beat them without ever having to get out of first gear.

7 goals conceded in 2 games.

New striker sent off.

Hart not great.

Zabba gives away penalty in last minute.

Ground not ready for two more weeks.

Going to be a very long season.

Hart and Zab poor signings for west ham cant see them still playing this time next season for them.
They were legends for us, particularly from '11-'14. But their form had declined in their last 18 months with us. And while it undoubtedly upset some on here, it was the right decision to move them on. Like everyone else on here, I wish them all the best in their future careers. Apart from when they play against us!

Zabaleta is finished. He was finished two years ago, it's baffling when teams take risks on these players who are clearly not motivated any more.

They continue to play average players such as Noble, Cresswell, Fonte and Ogbonna.

Bilic will be sacked soon - they're a mess.

They were legends for us, particularly from '11-'14. But their form had declined in their last 18 months with us. And while it undoubtedly upset some on here, it was the right decision to move them on. Like everyone else on here, I wish them all the best in their future careers. Apart from when they play against us!
Joe can't play against us :)

Joe can't play against us :)
Why do you think I said "future careers" and not "at West Ham"? There's no guarantee that Joe will stay at West Ham beyond this season, particularly if they struggle really badly. I'm not as thick as I look Bill.

Just as well, really!
:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.