West Ham 2017/18

West Ham's first goal...a low, scuffed shot to Joe's left that he got nowhere near but should have saved. Groundhog Day

Can't understand how Noble didn't get red carded for that tackle. It was just as bad as Cahill's or Fabregas' last weekend.

Wish he did so we don't play him for a few games.
Love the bloke, a West Ham all time hero but he's setting us back - we need someone more dynamic in the centre mid posistion.

Zabaleta is finished. He was finished two years ago, it's baffling when teams take risks on these players who are clearly not motivated any more.

They continue to play average players such as Noble, Cresswell, Fonte and Ogbonna.

Bilic will be sacked soon - they're a mess.

Harsh to suggest Zaba isn't motivated any more.

Not what he used to be, and definitely the right time for City to let go. I still think he'll do a good job at West Ham, but very silly of him to give that penalty away yesterday.

Harsh to suggest Zaba isn't motivated any more.

Not what he used to be, and definitely the right time for City to let go. I still think he'll do a good job at West Ham, but very silly of him to give that penalty away yesterday.
He's still a true blue. Keeping an eye on Hart for Pep.
:)

Think everyone agrees Noble should have been sent off. He can't get done retrospectively because the ref had seen the incident.
The other one that I don't get is why didn't Fonte get sent off for grabbing Davis around the throat when Fonte was the last defender!

7 goals conceded in 2 games.

New striker sent off.

Hart not great.

Zabba gives away penalty in last minute.

Ground not ready for two more weeks.

Going to be a very long season.
Yep. They are shite and hopefully will fuck off for a couple of years taking the dildo salesman and thick **** Brady with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.