West Ham 2017/18

I see the hammers have pulled out of a deal to sign William Carvalho. They knocked it on the head when Sporting Lisbon refused to lower their £40m valuation. They also had doubts over the player's fitness as he has done precious little pre season training, and that he would take up to six weeks to get up to speed. I applaud them for the stand they've taken, not being held to ransom for a player.

I see the hammers have pulled out of a deal to sign William Carvalho. They knocked it on the head when Sporting Lisbon refused to lower their £40m valuation. They also had doubts over the player's fitness as he has done precious little pre season training, and that he would take up to six weeks to get up to speed. I applaud them for the stand they've taken, not being held to ransom for a player.
images

Big game today, Lanzini and slight chance of Carrol back in contention, can't afford another defeat

He's a shadow of the keeper he was for us back in 2011-14. Granted though, the calibre of player he's been behind since then (including at us) has been ropey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.