West Ham 2017/18

Bilic is really a fraud of a manager. I don't know how he keeps getting and keeping his jobs.

He's a shadow of the keeper he was for us back in 2011-14. Granted though, the calibre of player he's been behind since then (including at us) has been ropey.

I watched the match on sky and Hart actually had a pretty good game today, but the Hammers were truly hopeless.

:(

Starting to see this point of view.
Love Bilic but he tactics worry me - why on earth is he persisting with Noble and the kid Rice in centre mid.
Think he is on his way out.

i like him too but i think it has come to the point where both west ham and bilic need to part ways and if they do decide to change him i would love to see a young manager been given a chance then the same old faces like pardew, hodson etc, like saints brought in pochetino

:(

Starting to see this point of view.
Love Bilic but he tactics worry me - why on earth is he persisting with Noble and the kid Rice in centre mid.
Think he is on his way out.

that's his main point, he is very loveable guy. Good guy, rocker, full of passion on the sideline, good talk.. but he really never did anything in his career. Some results with Croatia but it was just good generation more than him doing a lot, actually if he was cold headed they could have play euro semifinal but when they scored in 120th minute of quarters vs turkey he was running as 15 years old idiot on the pitch and failed to calm down his players just for turkey to score in very next attack and beat them on penalties. Went to Locomotiv - they were expecting to win the title or at least qualify for CL, finished 6th I think, then to Turkey and was awful. The first season with you was relatively good but I think it was more the added emotional energy of playing the last season at your historic stadium then him doing a much. He's just limited manager. This west ham team has a squad for top 10 finish easily, to start the season with 2-10 in 3 games, it's sackable imo.

i like him too but i think it has come to the point where both west ham and bilic need to part ways and if they do decide to change him i would love to see a young manager been given a chance then the same old faces like pardew, hodson etc, like saints brought in pochetino

if they could attract that ex dortmund manager, it would be good job. though I guess he must saving himself for bit bigger job.

Palace, West Ham are going down unless they change managers. Bilic seems like a decent football man, but their team has been in disarray and are a side you look forward to playing if you're not doing well. De Boer in trouble because he was appointed with a specific aim in mind, and 2 games in he's lost belief in what he wants to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.