West Ham 2017/18

When Hart was here I really liked and rated him, however I've always said he had one major flaw in his game (was posted on here on occasions) and that is his inability to make a "complete" first time save. He was forever making great saves for us, only for the ball to bounce back into the sis yard area giving opportunity for a striker to Dollie up, which they did in many occasions and Liverpool did twice last night.

Didn't think so at the time but, one if the best things Pep did... we need to have a World class keeper, not just a very good one or the best English...
I think Pep was justified in getting rid of Hart. Especially after the big mistake against Iceland. The problem was buying Bravo wasn't the right replacement at least last season. Ederson isnot only a replacement but an upgrade.

It must be depressing if you follow West Ham and hear Moyes getting touted as the next manager. Hopefully the owners will see sense and not bring him in.

It must be depressing if you follow West Ham and hear Moyes getting touted as the next manager. Hopefully the owners will see sense and not bring him in.

They'll be going down if the owner's think he's the right man to take them forward

I think Pep was justified in getting rid of Hart. Especially after the big mistake against Iceland. The problem was buying Bravo wasn't the right replacement at least last season. Ederson isnot only a replacement but an upgrade.

There are still Blues that would try to fight you for saying this though I'd assume that number is dwindling.

I'm with you, though. Thanks, Joe, for what you did for us. You aren't good enough anymore. Come back and visit sometime though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.