West Ham 2017/18

Is the threat of Moyes being used to get the West Ham fans to back Bilic for a little longer?

Our fans on the whole have not been anti Bilic and screaming for him to leave - we all love the guy but know he is tactically inept and not motivating these squad of players - we have been awful for 2 seasons now and can not continue like this - for the sake of change I would have Moyes, Steve McLaren or Arnold Scwartzineger over Bilic right now.

Our fans on the whole have not been anti Bilic and screaming for him to leave - we all love the guy but know he is tactically inept and not motivating these squad of players - we have been awful for 2 seasons now and can not continue like this - for the sake of change I would have Moyes, Steve McLaren or Arnold Scwartzineger over Bilic right now.

There's only one of those three names that might actually be an upgrade on Bilic. ;-)

Think Koeman was harshly dealt with at Everton and could yet do a job.

Talkshite reporting that Moyes has a deal agreed. I'm sure the journalist's will slaughter Moyes and West Ham - even if there's no truth in it, as they did with the Mancini in the stands bollocks.

Moyes, Pulis, Allydyce, Mcclaren, Pearce, have helped to make the game fcking awful to watch their time in the game should be over, fans pay huge amounts of money to be entertained and this lot don't do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.