West Ham 2017/18

Allardyce 100%
I was delighted when we got him, a massive coup for the Championship and he did everything exactly asked of him - it’s just a shame we have so many idiot fans that demand this Barcelona style of football, have zero patience and will NEVER be happy - I would have loved Sam to take us to the Olympic Stadium and I believe we would have been a settled top 8 side
But now here we are and it’s all very depressing.
I will give Moyes a clean break, and support as supporters should, for this season survival is priority and if he can deliver that than i’ll be happy.
Personally I have a bit of time for Allardyce I can't say I can remember West Hams team under him that well but Bolton at their best played some decent football as did Palace last year when he finally got it right. I think Moyes is a long way from being as good as Allardyce , Allardyce kept Sunderland up in a seriously impressive rescue job . Moyes never gave the impression he was in any way capable.

One game.

'They're going to struggle'
'They're going down'
'Bilic gonna be sacked'

Laughable. Over reaction is clearly because some find it hard to admit Man Utd are very good side.

We were poor today, that's it.

Long long way to go for the rest of the season - best squad we've ever had, players to come back from injury and still building. Nothing to worry about.
Most def a long long way to go .....with Moyes leading the way.

Dear god, they actually did it. Don't mind West Ham at all but they (the owners/board not the fans) deserve everything they will get with this appointment. Absolute lunacy.

Personally I have a bit of time for Allardyce I can't say I can remember West Hams team under him that well but Bolton at their best played some decent football as did Palace last year when he finally got it right. I think Moyes is a long way from being as good as Allardyce , Allardyce kept Sunderland up in a seriously impressive rescue job . Moyes never gave the impression he was in any way capable.

Yep. Big Sam is a vastly superior manager than Moyes.

Can't see him improving them at all, wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he gets sacked as well when they're still fighting to stay up in March/April

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.