West Ham 2017/18

Seen some of West Ham fixtures coming up! Can’t see winning any or drawing many got an image of Moyse being taking away in a straight jacket bubbling like a baby.

It is incredulous. How can a premier league football club consider Stuart Pearce a credible top level management employee. Ok working behind a betting office desk, or driving the team coach. But to be giving advice to elite level professional footballers is ludicrous. I suppose Joe may get a game up front, or a teddy bear may be the 12th man.
Moyes and Pearce a dream team, made for the Championship.

It is incredulous. How can a premier league football club consider Stuart Pearce a credible top level management employee. Ok working behind a betting office desk, or driving the team coach. But to be giving advice to elite level professional footballers is ludicrous. I suppose Joe may get a game up front, or a teddy bear may be the 12th man.

This is why I always laugh when the pundits moan about clubs appointing foreign managers. If BFS, Moyes, 'Arry and Pearce are the go to English guys we really are in a bad way. Why can't they take a slight risk and go for a manager from a lower division.

But all the pundits are saying he is still a great manager,if he wasn't british and with his record in his last 3 jobs they would be outraged
They are gonna go down then those 2 will bail and leave the club there

Moyes first weeks comments that running your bollocks off in training will suddenly make you a better team shows what a clueless **** he is.

He will be using the same coaching skills he has in his career which will be 10 behind the ball kick and rush bollocks straight from the tictacs for tactics school of football

Amazon should do a deal for a behind the scenes programme on the Hammers. Would be brilliant to see the decision making process that concluded that Pyscho (+ Beany) is the answer.

You know, maybe I don’t think about Pearce the way the majority of city fans but I really like the guy. He gave us his best both in playing and managing. Yes he was near the end of his playing career, yes we didn’t score much and he made some strange decisions during his stewardship. But we were skint and he was full of passion and effort and everything he did and said was honest. If I could choose someone who I would like to be a success as a manager it would be him. The fact he hasn’t and probably will never be a great manager is not his fault and he himself is honest enough to know that. I hope football finds a role for him till he has enough.

I see that Alan Irvine has also joined their coaching team today. The same Alan Irvine that lasted about 4 months in charge of West Brom and left them in the relegation zone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.