West Ham 2017/18

You know, maybe I don’t think about Pearce the way the majority of city fans but I really like the guy. He gave us his best both in playing and managing. Yes he was near the end of his playing career, yes we didn’t score much and he made some strange decisions during his stewardship. But we were skint and he was full of passion and effort and everything he did and said was honest. If I could choose someone who I would like to be a success as a manager it would be him. The fact he hasn’t and probably will never be a great manager is not his fault and he himself is honest enough to know that. I hope football finds a role for him till he has enough.

Well Said.
I’m pleased to have him at West Ham in a assistant/coaching role
A well liked, passionate and respected man on the whole, Remember him playing for us carrying on with a broken leg, not many players like that nowadays.

Well Said.
I’m pleased to have him at West Ham in a assistant/coaching role
A well liked, passionate and respected man on the whole, Remember him playing for us carrying on with a broken leg, not many players like that nowadays.
I didn’t know the broken leg story but not surprised in the least. I forgot to mention the stick he gave back to Danny Mills (“...he is probably still upset I dropped him for Micha Richards...”). Legend.

Legend as a player, joke as a manager, but maybe he can help west ham? always had a soft spot for them so i hope so :-/

Here we go then!

Looking forward to this season very much, settled in our new home, Super Slav stays on and we have made some great signings. Good times to be a Hammer.

Hard to predict and i am cautious of being too optimistic, i think a top 8 finish is a possibility

_96994689_hart_getty.jpg

0.jpg

NatTeam_GalleryII.jpg

Javier-Hernandez-631086.jpg

COYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!

We'll be top 8......they said.

:)

Moyes first weeks comments that running your bollocks off in training will suddenly make you a better team shows what a clueless **** he is.

He will be using the same coaching skills he has in his career which will be 10 behind the ball kick and rush bollocks straight from the tictacs for tactics school of football
If lack of fitness is part of the problem, then increasing fitness is part of the solution.

Pearce might be a better coach than a manager whipping them all in to shape and tell them to run and run like Moyse wants

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.