West Ham 2017/18

If lack of fitness is part of the problem, then increasing fitness is part of the solution.

who said there was a lack of fitness, Moyes came out with some stat that the team had run the least on matchdays, so running is a priority.
Says to me he has his one tactic of 10 behind the ball then kicking long and everyone bombing farward, he doesn't have the players to do that,( not like the carthorses in his everton days).

who said there was a lack of fitness, Moyes came out with some stat that the team had run the least on matchdays, so running is a priority.
Says to me he has his one tactic of 10 behind the ball then kicking long and everyone bombing farward, he doesn't have the players to do that,( not like the carthorses in his everton days).
Moyes is a clueless bug eyed fucker end of.

who said there was a lack of fitness,.
Even before Moyes was saying this there were suggestions that the team was unfit.
However good or bad his tactics otherwise they will be easier to implement with fit players. I'm not a fan of Moyes but it doesn't mean everything he says is wrong.

Even before Moyes was saying this there were suggestions that the team was unfit.
However good or bad his tactics otherwise they will be easier to implement with fit players. I'm not a fan of Moyes but it doesn't mean everything he says is wrong.

Yeah, but he said the same at sunderland, acused the players of not running enough and ended up getting fuck all response.

west ham average 109 km per game which is about normal (we cover 115km rags are worst at 106km), some player probably are not as fit as could be, but he seems to have not learnt a thing since being shite at the last 3 clubs, also tbf the Everton fans I know think he was pretty averge, and a lot were glad when he went.

In the end fuck the bug eyed twat, as long as he's nowhere near us ever.

Last edited:
Well Said.
I’m pleased to have him at West Ham in a assistant/coaching role
A well liked, passionate and respected man on the whole, Remember him playing for us carrying on with a broken leg, not many players like that nowadays.
I like West Ham and am sorry for their current predicament. Proper football club and set of fans, I will never forget the brand of football they played when i was younger. I liked Slavin Bilic, thought he was a good guy and coach and can't really understand the drop off this season. Moyes and Pearce cannot be the answer though. It is now obvious that West Ham owners know fa about football if they think this partnership will turn the season round. In Pearce's case its nothing to do with decency and application. Everything to do with intelligence and talent. Sorry BH, hope i am 100% wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.