West Ham 2017/18

I see he's started the blame game already, hanging his players (or some of them anyway) out to dry. Not the best way to get them on board, I'd have thought.

It's a common theme with certain managers and pretty classless TBH.

You manage them internally, but in the public domain either be neutral or back them up.

Positive, pro active management gets results. Slagging people down just makes them worse. It used to be thought of as a way to get a reaction but in today's climate players just down tools.

Imagine Pep speaking out of school like that. He's always full of praise and gets the best out of them by actually coaching them. Some are not good enough and they get moved on diplomatically.

Already Moyes is pointing fingers and hanging his players out.

Absolute shit house of a coach and West Ham deserve better.

Feel sorry for the fans, I like west ham, but gold, sullivan and brady are royally fucking them over and Moyes sounds like it's blame game time already and defeatist.

West Ham could have gone leftfield and promoted a young manager with a desire to play good attacking football, likes to keep the ball etc.....but the fear for clubs these days outweighs a good long plan for the future which is why dinosaurs like fat sam amd pulis keep conning a living from the premier league

I like Stuart Pearce as a person but don't rate him that much as a manager. But why has he decided to tie his flag to David Moyes?? It's only going to end in tears when the hapless Moyes takes West Ham down. And Pearce will get tarred with the same brush. Tag on to a successful manager Stuart not a has been failure!

Moyse “Oh oh it’s like ground hog day?!

“I feel a migraine coming on”

16eaefffbc5551ca17e742eedb358be2.jpg

Watford were 8th or 9th at kick-off and playing at home while Wham were in the bottom three. Any reason not to expect a defeat?
I know there's the bit about "new manager bounce" but Gollum is hardly the sparkling personality required in such circumstances.

I like West Ham but I hate this ****. Ideally he loses his first four games in charge, culminating in a 10-0 defeat against us, is sacked and they get a decent manager in who keeps them up.

It's a common theme with certain managers and pretty classless TBH.

You manage them internally, but in the public domain either be neutral or back them up.

Positive, pro active management gets results. Slagging people down just makes them worse. It used to be thought of as a way to get a reaction but in today's climate players just down tools.

Imagine Pep speaking out of school like that. He's always full of praise and gets the best out of them by actually coaching them. Some are not good enough and they get moved on diplomatically.

Already Moyes is pointing fingers and hanging his players out.

Absolute shit house of a coach and West Ham deserve better.

We aspire to be like Watford! Feel sorry for Hammers fans but hope their owners get what they deserve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.