West Ham 2017/18

His only aim in those post-match comments was to keep the fans on his side for as long as possible by pointing the finger at his players. He's not a very bright lad though, because without those players busting their guts for him, he's got no chance of keeping the fans at bay as he wasn't a popular choice in the first place. Under such circumstances, he needs all the "friends" he can get, but that's just not his style.

I like Stuart Pearce as a person but don't rate him that much as a manager. But why has he decided to tie his flag to David Moyes?? It's only going to end in tears when the hapless Moyes takes West Ham down. And Pearce will get tarred with the same brush. Tag on to a successful manager Stuart not a has been failure!
Bringing in Pearce basically tells me that Moyes doesn't give af anymore. The post match interview confirmed this.

I'm not an owner, a manager, a director etc...yet even I can see Pearce is terrible. It's amazing that these important people running the club can't see it.

Gord help Wet Spam !!

moyes-panini-e1382779047131.jpg
Now this is an alien hybrid if ever I saw one!!

Last edited:
I think they are in deep shit which is not gonna be helped by the run of games they have coming up. Any 3 from 5 for me palace,Huddersfield, west ham,Brighton, Swansea

I think they are in deep shit which is not gonna be helped by the run of games they have coming up. Any 3 from 5 for me palace,Huddersfield, west ham,Brighton, Swansea
Swansea are definitely going down. Terrible squad of players, I doubt even Allardyce or Pulis could keep them up and the manager they have certainly won't.

I doubt he'll be there long enough to get the chance.
I do feel sorry for him because he did a good job last season but they only just stayed up then sold Sigurdsson and Llorente who were probably their two most effective players and haven't even come close to replacing them. They're utterly doomed unless they have a brilliant January window and improve the squad massively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.