West Ham 2017/18

I see he's started the blame game already, hanging his players (or some of them anyway) out to dry. Not the best way to get them on board, I'd have thought.

I see he's started the blame game already, hanging his players (or some of them anyway) out to dry. Not the best way to get them on board, I'd have thought.

I really like West Ham as a club and genuinely feel for the supporters. The owners though have shown themselves to be utter muppets employing Moyes. Though I didn’t think it before, now they’ve got him in I think they are prime candidates to go down along with Palace and Swansea. The latter of which I’ve put money on to go down.

Moyes just doesn't inspire confidence. Remember last season, after Sunderland's second game, a loss to Middlesbrough, he said at that early stage they would be in a relegation dog fight. How would you feel as a player after hearing that? Now this. Okay, they didn't play well, but they had decent chances to score, he really should have focused on those positives, that they created chances, and if they had taken them could have got something. Watching him on the touchline today, he has this forlorn, almost resigned air about him, no positive vibes, which West Ham desperately need.

Moyes just doesn't inspire confidence. Remember last season, after Sunderland's second game, a loss to Middlesbrough, he said at that early stage they would be in a relegation dog fight. How would you feel as a player after hearing that? Now this. Okay, they didn't play well, but they had decent chances to score, he really should have focused on those positives, that they created chances, and if they had taken them could have got something. Watching him on the touchline today, he has this forlorn, almost resigned air about him, no positive vibes, which West Ham desperately need.

I listened to the interview in the car. All he spoke about was how they weren’t good enough, they need to work harder, etc. Not much in the way of hope

He should be focusing on the positives, saying they will go for it, they will improve every week for 6 weeks and see where they are at Christmas. And also try and drum up the home support for a big game on Friday. Sort of an ‘all in this together’ mentality rather than basically say ‘nowt to do with me, this lot...’

Here we go then!

Looking forward to this season very much, settled in our new home, Super Slav stays on and we have made some great signings. Good times to be a Hammer.

Hard to predict and i am cautious of being too optimistic, i think a top 8 finish is a possibility

_96994689_hart_getty.jpg

0.jpg

NatTeam_GalleryII.jpg

Javier-Hernandez-631086.jpg

COYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!

I like the hammers but thought when you wrote that, that it was hugely ambitious. A long winter ahead.

He'll have them playing the West Ham way ( whatever the fcuk that is) soon enough.

I think West Ham will struggle next season:

Zabeleta - regrettably, past it
Hernandez - a goal hanger. West Ham probably need more than that
Arnoutavic - hit and miss to say the least
Hart - steady Eddie. Just hope he has recovered from last season

They seem a very unbalanced team. Also, Fonte and Snodgrass didn't do much last season.

Posted by myself on the 3rd of August. A couple of things:

1) I think it’s safe to cash in on the prediction I made that West Ham would ‘struggle’

2) looks like the 3rd of August 2017 will be the last time Joe Hart is referred to as a ‘steady Eddie’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.