West Ham 2018/19

They were very organised,well at the back last night,however listening to talksport on way home,an Iron rang in,he called it spot on.

He said that Pellegrini had gone down in his estimation,and that he only brought Zabba on so he could get a cheer from City fans,he had a point to be fair.

They were very organised,well at the back last night,however listening to talksport on way home,an Iron rang in,he called it spot on.

He said that Pellegrini had gone down in his estimation,and that he only brought Zabba on so he could get a cheer from City fans,he had a point to be fair.

Not really, it was the young kids debut. He'd done ok with Mahrez, but was getting humiliated by Bernardo. I'm assuming he thought Zaba would have better experience to deal with him.
Zaba would have got a chant whenever he came on.

Agree though, thought Pellegrini had them set up well, energy in all the right places. If they let him sign a striker and add more energy to midfield, they'll be top 10 next season.

I thought they were pretty shit, to be honest and we could have had 5 goals on another day

Nothing upfront, very little out-wide and the only thing they had going for them was a half decent keeper, City being wasteful and blocking shots/crosses. M

Not really, it was the young kids debut. He'd done ok with Mahrez, but was getting humiliated by Bernardo. I'm assuming he thought Zaba would have better experience to deal with him.
Zaba would have got a chant whenever he came on.

Agree though, thought Pellegrini had them set up well, energy in all the right places. If they let him sign a striker and add more energy to midfield, they'll be top 10 next season.

He also mentioned the fact that Nasri may as well had not bothered neither,another well made point the caller made

He also mentioned the fact that Nasri may as well had not bothered neither,another well made point the caller made

It wasn't like anyone else did much though. My point is, the worst decision was Carrol, I think I heard the caller reference that, but he's nothing to do with City.
Regards Nasri's game, nope he wasn't good. But a mobile, ball retaining player under pressure (we know how good Nasri is at this) is key against City. It just didn't work out.

Don't think Pellegrini got much wrong last night, they narrowly lost to a team who average more than 3 goals a game at home.

I really thought Nasri would have a real go as returning former City players do, but he was totally sh*t.

The commentators we had on our stream said that the player Zaba replaced was suffering from sore calves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.