West Ham (A) - EFL Cup R4 - Post-Match Thread

We didn't concede. Hard to blame the defence. Let's stop the blame game.
Pisses me off when Ake gets so much stick when he rarely lets us down. Like tonight he misses the target and its his fault that we`ve lost.
Too many bell ends on this forum at times.

Last edited:
That is exactly the way United will set up and play against us now they've been found out and are desperate to stabilise the ship.
West Ham are at least a well coached and organized, United haven't worked on that shape, or any shape apparently, all season.

United should think about getting West Ham's coach in, I think he'd do a good job there. ;)

right am off to bed
had enough of the moaners wanting more and more ? glory hunters
been a manchester city fan all my life and losing a cup game is like water of a ducks back for me

like i said am proud of the 5000 fans going down to london midweek and was loud and proud and backed to team
things like that mean more to me knowing our fans are truly the best in all the land and all the world
Lucky you, we are sat on a Coach at the ground waiting for a couple of people that have got lost

Pisses me off when Ake gets so much stick when he rarely lets us down. Like tonight he misses the target and its his fault that we`ve last.
Too many bell ends on this forum at times.

He didn’t miss the easiest one mate. I thought he wasn’t too bad, he’s just too slow and predictable on the ball. We have a squad where they’re all jostling for a place and hopefully improving each other. HAMMERS never looked like scoring whereas we just spunk away chance after chance.

That is exactly the way United will set up and play against us now they've been found out and are desperate to stabilise the ship.
Everything was too slow tonight although our build up play was good determined defenders stopped the final pass or we simply miss controlled or misplaced the final pass. Its worrying we cant finish against determined defensive sides and that can only be down to the lack of a proper striker in those tighter moments when you simply have to score. Ake, Stones and Sterling all looked the gift horse in the mouth tonight. I'm hoping we can somehow correct it but it's cost us tonight and if we don't put it right it will cost us again.
OFFS !!
How many of that starting eleven will start against the Rags.
Fucking stupid comments !!!

No. I'm blaming gundogan. The fact that he didn't take part is what is annoying me. If he'd have taken one and missed I wouldn't be bothered.
He was poor tonight…. But there was still one penalty to take out of the 5….so that is a little unfair because he could have been taking the crucial penalty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.