West Ham (a) Pre-Match Thread (League)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you have to play players on merit and Willy should get a chance in the league. Bravo will get the nod though. Outside of that I think we'll win this game, the size of this pitch is huge and it's a very unintimidating ground. It'll suit our wingers down to the ground; Sane and Sterling both to bag, again.

This ground suits us down to the ground as Pep said after the cup game. Big pitch, plenty of space for his players -

1-3 city

The Everton game was defining point in the season for me! We simply couldn't let it get any worse. I get the feeling we are about to turn a corner and go on a run now! Vs Spurs we were excellent, yesterday we were really good, it's vital we get 3 points against West Ham and kick on now!

cabalerro
Sagan
Kolarov
Otamendi
Kompany
Fernandinho
Toure
Sterling
Sane
Debruyne
Jesus

The Everton game was defining point in the season for me! We simply couldn't let it get any worse. I get the feeling we are about to turn a corner and go on a run now! Vs Spurs we were excellent, yesterday we were really good, it's vital we get 3 points against West Ham and kick on now!

cabalerro
Sagan
Kolarov
Otamendi
Kompany
Fernandinho
Toure
Sterling
Sane
Debruyne
Jesus

I would like to see Kompany and Stones.

Common sense says that Toure and Kompany shouldn't play midweek given that we have Fernandinho to come back as well as options at centre half. Aguero to come back in and KDB, all of a suddent looks like we have a squad, first team and bench that gives up real options and strength in depth.

Bravo
Sagna Kolarov Otamendi Clichy
Yaya
Sterling Silva KDB Sane
Jesus

Sterling, Sane and Jesus rotate the false-9/centre-forward role throughout the game with Silva and KDB the main providers through the middle.

Argument seems to be that Fernandinho should walk back in to the starting XI. He's an important player for us, but he's let us down one time too many and nobody really deserves to lose their spot on poor performances (possible exceptions being Clichy, but we have no alternatives, or Bravo, but it's less likely for various reasons)

Bravo
Sagna Kolarov Otamendi Clichy
Yaya
Sterling Silva KDB Sane
Jesus

Sterling, Sane and Jesus rotate the false-9/centre-forward role throughout the game with Silva and KDB the main providers through the middle.

Argument seems to be that Fernandinho should walk back in to the starting XI. He's an important player for us, but he's let us down one time too many and nobody really deserves to lose their spot on poor performances (possible exceptions being Clichy, but we have no alternatives, or Bravo, but it's less likely for various reasons)
Fernandinho been no worse than Sergio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.